The white pearl of true light

The duskgloom sea was cold... very cold... it was nothing like the last time LO had gone there, but suddenly something enveloped him, the power of White Pearl Cookie's pearl, along with a strange blue light.

Lord Oyster, don't give up now, don't say goodbye now, using this pearl as a vessel, I lend you my power-PV

PV gives the pearl with the power of the light of truth to LO.

Pure Vanilla Cookie, thank you very much for trusting me like this, but I already know what I have to do.

The two Cookies emerge from the dark waters of the Duskgloom sea, the blue light emitted by the pearl brightening the waters and the night beautifully.

This is... MY PEARL?! the pearl YOU stole from ME?... GIVE ME BACK NOW ,YOU DIRTY COOKIE-BP

Black Pearl Cookie charges at LO, Her size increasing with her fury.  LO smiles with sadness and understanding, and, using the powers of the Magic Pearl (White Pearl Cookie's pearl with the power of the Light of Truth), manages to resist Black Pearl's attack and temporarily immobilize her.

RELEASE ME YOUR EXCUSE OF A COOKIE, GIVE ME MY PEARL, AND MAYBE I'LL LET YOU DIE WITHOUT SO MUCH PAIN-BP

White Pearl Cookie... what happened here, what happened to you...?

what happened...?  YOU happened.  I thought you were a good Cookie, I TRUSTED you, but in the end... your kind INVADED TearCrown, DESTROYED everything that was most precious to me, and even worse... with MY power, with MY pearl, but Now I'm not so naive anymore, I'm NOT going to deceive myself because of you, NO MORE-BP says, freeing herself from the magic that bounded her.

I... I know I was the reason you were mad, I know it won't fix everything, but still... White Pearl Cookie, I'll give you back your pearl - LO says, giving the pearl to Black Pearl

This doesn't fix anything that happened, it won't bring back TearCrown, and I don't know what happened, but my pearl is different. I hate you, and I'll hate you forever, but... I'll let you get out of here alive, but only out of pure MERCY, UNDERSTAND?-BP says, taking her pearl.

Okay then, thank you very much... White Pearl Cookie-LO

Please don't call me that name, it reminds me of my pathetic past, my name is Black Pearl Cookie, I hope we don't have to meet again, but if we do, call me that-BP

Alright then, Black Pearl Cookie-LO

Then Black Pearl swims away, LO was sad that his beloved had to sink into such deep hatred, but he is sure that with time, these wounds will heal.

While LO was satisfied with what happened, PV was in despair inside.  On the one hand, he discovered that he can make Magic Candies and Pearl Candies, but on the other, he didn't know how to extract his power from the pearl over a long distance, which meant that now, a giant black mermaid had enough power to devastate Earthbread, and that was bad... but it was a topic for another time, as there was something else that captured PV's attention.

That tower...-PV

It looks like there's a Cookie up there, what's leaking there?-LO

That's what we're going to find out- PV says, while climbing the tower with LO using a levitation spell.

A statue of a Cookie?-LO

No, it's sealed inside, I think I can destroy the seal...-PV

PV uses the power of the Light of Truth, and breaks the seal that guarded a Cookie so powerful that it was only seen in legends...

The moon was just above the tower (in perspective).  "The ocean is forever..."

The waves begin to crash against the tower, the ice sealing Cookie begins to break, and when it finally breaks, the Cookie falls unconscious.  Luckily, PV managed to catch her in the air, and the three of them: PV, LO, and the unconscious Cookie, returned to the Republic.(/Coastal city)

The three of them got there with the sun rising, they went to the Oyster mansion, found a room for the fainted Cookie, and had a small meeting about what would happen from now on.

At this meeting it was determined that, in 1 month, LO would move with his family to the Vanilla Kingdom, to help with its construction.

Lord Oyster!  The unconscious Cookie woke up!-A maid from the Oyster house

We're going right now-LO

LO and PV promptly go to the room where Cookie was, and there they found her, sitting on the bed, with a confused expression.

Where I am...?-???

You're in the Oyster mansion now, what's your name?-LO

I am... Sea Feary Cookie-SF(Sea Feary)

Sea feary Cookie?!-PV says shocked, almost falling to the ground.

Do you know her Pure Vanilla Cookie?-LO

She is one of the Elemental Cookies, who control the forces of nature, but... what was she doing sealed?-PV

I... abandoned my duty as guardian of the oceans, to be with someone, that was the price I paid... but it was worth it, now I can finally see her... again...-SF

See who again?-LO

My Moon... MoonLight Cookie...-SF

I can take you to her if you want, I know how to get to the city of Wizards-PV

You know?  That's great... thank you very much for helping me... Pure Vanilla Cookie..., is that your name?-SF

Yes, that's the one next to me is Lord Oyster Cookie-PV

Okay then... Pure Vanilla Cookie... Lord Oyster Cookie, I'll finally be able to see my moon again...-SF says smiling

After this conversation, PV returns to his kingdom to make preparations for LO's arrival in a month.  Because the Kingdom only started recently, PV needs some resources from the Hollyberry Kingdom, which is why he sets out to the Kingdom to get them, along with some of his helpers.

Upon arriving at HB Kingdom after 12 hours of travel, PV is Greeted by SRP(Sweet Raspberry Pie).

Pure Vanilla, you're back!  What brings you here again?-SRP

I came to buy more resources for my kingdom,Sweet Raspberry Pie Cookie, So... where is Hollyberry Cookie and White Lily Cookie?-PV

About 2 days ago Hollyberry went out with White Lily for an adventure in the continent of Beast Yeast, to explore and collect data, maybe there is something there to increase the prosperity of the Hollyberry Kingdom!-SRP

PV's mind went wild,... Beast Yeast?  That was the last place he wanted WL to go, he needs to go to Beast Yeast, NOW.

"Now... when you open your eyes.. You will no longer remember this moment"