War Chapter Ten: Route 7

Hikari and Anaira
Route 7: A Talk with Dad

Ranko

She could only watch as they appeared while her annoyance with Takashi grew, growling the man only smirked at her reaction while he watched the sisters fight to the death with glee.

Ranko: Don't do this girls...
____________________________________
Hikari and Anaira

Anaira charged with a fury attack that Hikari deflected and blocked before jumping away clapping her hands together and sending obsidian orbs at her sister.

Anaira put a wall between them both, ripped a piece of crystals off the wall, and smirked.

Anaira: I bet you've never seen this before!

Jumping up she bit into the crystal and to Hikari's shock a blue beam came her way.

Hikari: Shit

The beam hit her dead on and erupted in smoke as Anaira landed on the ground she looked at the smoke and smirked.

Anaira: Get up, I know you ain't down, I ain't done either

Hikari was shown from the clearing smoke holding her arms up in an X-position with multiple cuts now gracing her forearms.

Hikari: That sure was something Anaira

Anaira didn't let up and went to attack Hikari but barely saw a smirk and jumped back immediately as bullets came her way.

Anaira: Little bitch!

Hikari (Smirking): I've heard worse!

Hikari landed a left hook square on Anaira's jaw, to no one's shock she barely budged and both sisters again fell to their knees.

Hikari: For the crazy endurance you have you sure get tired quickly

Anaira: Shut it, we ain't friends, we never were

Hikari: Yeah, we ain't friends, we're sisters

Anaira quickly got up and kneed Hikari in her nose before grabbing her head and slamming her face first into the pavement floor.

Anaira: We may be blood but you'll never be my sister!

Hikari was then ripped from the ground and thrown back down, sticking an arm out a kunai passed Anaira's neck and caused another cut.

Hikari: Deny all you want, you can't-

Hikari shut up when Anaira grabbed her by the neck and slams her repeatedly over and over again and again.

Anaira: I only have one sister and her name is Elizabeth Wilson!

Hikari wrapped herself around Anaira's arm and dragged her to the ground, jumping back Hikari bit into a broken pole and fired a beam of her own at Anaira, and more scales formed around her body and took the hit dead on.

Hikari: Anaira, What our father did shouldn't define our relationship

Anaira: I could give less fucks about what he did, it's who he did it to, that's why I seek out your whole family's death

Anaira now appeared from the smoke fully covered in crystal scales and yellow glowing eyes piercing Hikari's pure white.

Hikari: Anaira just listen to me!

Anaira: WHY SHOULD I?!

Hikari: Because this isn't right, you are blinded by years of rage, you are willing to throw everything away for a family to simply die isn't right!