𝟐. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

"And why should I tell you that

"And why should I tell you that."

She asked me. No no more like she demanded to know that answer. I don't know why, instead of being furious, I felt something else. And incomprehensible feeling. A realisation that she is not like other girls who gets immediately captivated by my charm. And this was the one I wanted. A fierce one just like the way I love. A worthy opponent.
I was waiting for someone like this. Someone so fierce but the same time so divine and perpetuating.

She look into my eyes demanding me for an answer. I couldn't find a suitable answer. This is the first time I am feeling tongue tied.

"The answer to a question is not another question babygirl."
I somehow found an answer to reply.

"Don't ever call me names using your filthy mouth." She hissed at me...
ooh! So fierce. That's my girl.

"But I'll. We have so much time infront of us. Its so nice meeting you" I paused and said "Babygirl!"
I called that just because she hated it.

"I don't think that I will say the same."
Saying so she walked away while I shamelessly gwaked at her retreating figure.

"What was that?" Ishaan asked raising one his eyebrows.
"What was what?" Annoyence was present in my voice.
"That" He signelled his eyes in her direction.
I sighed then replied.
"That. That's your bhabhi!"

"Awww... someone is in loveee.."
My gang choroused.
"Oh shut up..am not!" I retreated

'Or, am I?'
I asked myself
'maybe , maybe not. Can't tell'

Suddenly the bell rang and we went to class. There I saw her sitting at the second last bench. Yes yes. God is with me. I decided to sit in the back seat and proceeded my steps.

Why did I met with an idiot on the first ever day of my college

Ahhhhh... Why God why?
But he is cute though. No cute will be an insult. He was perfect. But I hate that guy. He ruined all my freaking mood. Shoving those thoughts aside I entered the classroom and saw some students.
Some of them looked at me while some of them were on their phones. I went and sat on the second last bench. That's when I heard a girly voice behind me.

"Hey bitch"
I looked and saw my best friend standing there grinning at me.
"Vaaniiiiii" I shouted and hugged her.
Vani Singh Rathore. She's the only one biggest reason that I took admission in this college.

Some students looked at us hearing my scream and me being me, I didn't even care. Then we sat down and started talking about all those things which we didn't finish talking yesterday night.

I can hear some chirpings and girly voices so I just looked in that direction and saw those coffee brown orbs in which I submerged into. I like his eyes. No I didn't like his eyes. I loved his eyes. But I hate him. I fucking hate his attitude. Who does he think of himself. He is surrounded by girls. Blah!
Then unknowingly our eyes locked. I am feeling those frieking tingles again. But I broke that eye contact and diverted my attention to Vani who was blabbering something.

We both are completely invested but I lost my attention when I heard his smooth voice behind me. But I didn't bother looking back. Someone tapped in my shoulder and I looked back only to find him smirking at me. Why is this idiot always smirking?

He asked Vani, "who's the newbie?"
And her reply came straight away, "she's my bestfriend."
"Oh you made her your bestfriend on the joining date. So fast." He laughed.

Oh god! Why is his laugh so enchanting. I came out of my thoughts when I heard Vani's voice.
"You idiot, I know her from like God knows when. We've been friends for a long time."
"Hmm hmm.. Besties for the resties.. Right?" He asked.
"Bilkul sahi Arhaan" chirped Vani

(Ofcourse right Arhaan)

Arhaan! His name is Arhaan. It's cute. It's perfect. I wish his attitude was as perfect as his eyes and name.
"What's her name anyway?" He asked.
Ughh. This guy. He somehow or other way will find out my name.
"Ooh, She's Srithika Raichand. My beloved Srithu."
"Srithika. Nice name."
He said it in such a tone like he devoured into it. So huskily and intimidately. Oh god. My name sounds so pretty from his mouth. But I hate him. I seriously do.

And Vani started saying everything about me. How much I liked green color and how much I loved books and many more. I mentally cursed Vani but noticed that he was hearing it all attentively.
I slapped Vani's hand and took her with me towards the washroom.

"Bitchhh, why are you saying everything about me to him." I scremed at her.
She just smiled and me and started speaking.
"Bro. He's Arhaan Malhotra. The Arhaan Malhotra" I sighed, like that name should mean something to me.
"It's the first time he's asking about a girl. I think he's totally onto you." She completed exictedly.

"Shitshitshit. You know that am not into all those stuff. I can't love anyone else after everything that has happened with me in the past."
"Bro, past is past. You don't need to change yourself because of someone else. I'll kill that mf for making you like this"
She gritted her teeth.
"We can't change what's done. And I can't change back into who I was. So leave it and focus on ourselves."
She nodded her head and we walked back into class.

We sat there and talked with each other while waiting for the professor to come. I could feel his glance all over me but I avoided it. I don't know what my mind is wandering into.

The class ended and Vani and I walked outside with our hands intertwined. We were talking and I heard my name. Some girls are talking about me.

"Arhaan talked with her"
"But why is he talking to that bitch"
and so on. I am losing my cool hearing insults about me. I turned and went towards them.
I pinned those girls with a challenging stare.

"I like it when the spotlight is on me.
And it always is. But if you like to bitch about me, then you won't like the outcome. Don't worry, I won't complaint against you. I'll just kill you and make it look like an accident..
And this is not a warning. It's a threat."

Yooo

Yooo... second chapter is donee...
Ily alllllll❤️
Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers and updates... @wordsofsavera