𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝

I was still submerged in his words while he talked again

"Acha, leave it all. Promise me you won't skip food."
"Oky I promise." I smiled at him.

And this moment felt surreal. I was supposed to hate him, but here I am.
I don't think I hate him anymore. Infact I love his company I guess.

His words again broke my trance.

"Wait. I'll call Saransh Bhai. He'll pick you from here. It isn't safe for you to go alone."
"Nononono. Please don't tell Bhai. He'll kill me for sure and and then he will die due to tension."
I stressed at the mere thought of my brother realising that I wasn't taking care of myself. And I have no intention of getting scolded by him.

"But someone should look after you."
Stubborness was evident in his face.
"I'll look after myself i swear. And if you tell this to anyone else, then I'll never talk to you."
I took the last arrow in my quilt and it hit the target.

"Fine, fine. But I'll call you daily and you need to give me proofs okay."
"Umm..." It felt weird. He raised an eyebrow sensing my hesitation.
"Fine." I shrugged.
"I'll drop you home then."
"What. No I can go by myself."
"You're not gonna go alone or should I call Saransh Bhai?" He raised both eyebrows.
"Nono let's go."
So I willingly gave him the material to blackmail me. Great!

He paid the hospital bill even though I insisted that I will pay. If he's gonna be like this, then am damn sure I'll end up adding him to my mother's son in law post.

We first went to college to take his bike as he left it there because of my sudden fainting. He motioned me to sit but I stood there hesitatingly.

"I won't kill you I promise."
"Tell me you won't take me to your hidden basement and tie me up there."
I mocked him but his next words made my mouth fall agape.
"Baby, the only place you'll be tied up will be on my bed."

Did he just flirt with me. I can sense my face becoming red. I climbed into the bike and maintained a safe distance.
"Shut up and let's go." He chuckled at my grumble. "Okay. Madam ji."

I won't forget this day

I won't forget this day. Today was a roller coaster of emotions but finally she's here, with me.

I don't know what made me confess, but all the emotional moments following it felt surreal. The glimmer of tears in her eyes and her words which were thick with emotion. It was too much to take.

"Am not enough to love."
Those words sent a pang through my heart. Each time I remembered it, it split my heart into two, like it was a broken symphony.
What did my jaan went through to feel that she was not enough. I wanted to rip those people apart who made her feel like she wasn't enough.
She was more than enough.
A perfect epiphany.

"You're doing this on purpose."
Her words swept me out of my trance.
"What?" I questioned.
"Riding on speed so that I'll cling to you." Her adorable scoff relesed a chuckle from me.

"By the way, you're the first woman whom I allowed to sit on my baby."
She waited a bit but I guess she was processing what baby meant, but before I could say anything she spoke.

"Oh to what do I owe this pleasure."
Her voice was laced with mischief.
I ignored the bait and continued.
"I assume you realise the you'll be the only women who will sit on my baby."
I pressed further.
"Thanks but no thanks." Just as she said that we reached her home and she climbed off.

"Aren't you gonna invite the guest to your house " I teased.
"Go home Arhaan, you-" before she could complete, her mom's voice echoed there.
"Arhaan beta, you're here. Come inside."
"No aunty. I have to go home."
Surprise coated Srithika's face considering I was the one who teased her about inviting me inside.

"Arre. Come beta."
"Naa aunty. I just came to drop Srithika. I have to leave soon."
Her face softned a bit but they came back into old expression so swiftly. My attention was on her even though I talked with aunty.
"That's so nice of you beta."

After some talks I bid bye and was about to head out but before that she said.
"Suniye."
"Ji boliye."
"Take care. Okay." She smiled.
"You too." I smiled back and sped off.

She told me to take care.
To take care.
TAKE CARE.
CARE.
YESYESYES

So she cares for me right.
Ahh Arhaan....She said that...

Am I being delusional? Yes
But do I care? No
God! This women is going to be the death of me.

Am I being delusional? YesBut do I care? NoGod! This women is going to be the death of me

Helloo cupcakes..
Sorry for late updates as I was busy with my results...and hope you all are doing great...
Do vote, comment and share..
Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers and updates... @wordsofsavera
Love uhh..
Your Savera