𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

It's him

It's him. It's him. It's that fucker.
I shouldn't let him see me. I should hide somewhere.
1..2..3..and turn.
Now I should run to my room.

I was about to proceed to my room but-
"Srithika, come here."
I shut my eyes tightly. Why mom why.

I somehow turned but was astonished to find everyone else except Arhaan.
Oh! So he was a figment of my imagination.
Mom introduced me to the guests and somehow finally I got the chance to escape from there.

God! I hated nosy functions. It gives me headache.
But my relaxation soon crumbled into agony because there he was staring right into my soul with a smug grin.
I wish to punch his perfect teeth but shit, I can't mess up my sister's marriage.

And he did something too unexpected, I didn't even had the time to process anything.
He turned me towards evryone and announced.

"Guysss..Srithika is my classmate and we are good friends."

Everyone else's excited voices didn't reach my ears as his words are playing in a loop in my mind.

Me. Friends. With Arhaan Malhotra.
Abso-fuckin-lutely not.
Hell may ice over but me friends with him? Impossible.

But I couldn't ruin everyone's happiness so I pasted a giddy smile and pulled Arhaan with me towards the kitchen.
"We'll bring the snacks."
I announced before leaving.

I pinned Arhaan to the fridge the moment we stepped inside.
"Wha-" I didn't let him complete.
"The hell were you thinking?" I hissed
"I was thinking about you." He replied smugly.

"Youu..! Why did you tell them that?"
"What?" Ugghh this guy.
"That we're friends." I said hesitatingly
"Because we are!" He confirmed
"No we're not! So don't get your hopes up. This is just an alliance with our families. And that have nothing to do with us.
You got that?"
I asked while jabbing a finger to his chest.

"No!" His tone was challenging.
"Youuu." I groaned. "Are insufferable"
A smirk appeared in his face because of my practical groan.
"Take that plate and come with me."
I took a plate of snacks and walked without giving him a second glance.

"I took a plate of snacks and walked without giving him a second glance

She was fucking adorable when she was riled up. I was sad first because I didn't went to college because I needed to make some arrangements regarding the function.

But still destiny was on my side. It isn't just a coincidence. Maybe meeting her here is a coincidence but her being the cousin of my soon to be sister in law, that wasn't fucking coincidence.
It's like the universe wanted as to be together.

After our small talk- no dissociated talk- in the kitchen, I took the plate and followed her like a lost puppy.

"So Arhaan, you became the host instead of the guest huh?" Chachi asked me while laughing.
"What can I say, am too lovely."
I heard a scoff from Srithika when I said that but I avoided it.

She was giving me angry looks throughout the entire evening. Isn't my angry bird too cute?
And I was smiling throughout the entire ride home recalling our memories.

"Arhaan smiles too much these days right?" Asked my mom, the exact moment we stepped inside the house.
"What in the world? Atleast let me be happy."
"Oky. Be happy as you say."
Everyone laughed.

..........

I woke up dreaming about her.

"Srithika, Srithika, Srithika.
Why are you infiltrating my dreams huh? Why? Everywhere I go, you're there. Everything I do, you somehow becomes a part of it. Why?
I don't know if this is love or something. But I know one thing for sure, since the moment I met you, you took an irreplaceable space in my heart.
Like you were the one verse which I needed to complete the poetry of my life.
The one part of the puzzle which completes my life.
You're the one poetry which I will never finish reading - an exquisite peace of art.
I thought my life was perfect. I had everything I thought I wanted. But after meeting you, I realised that, my life will only be perfect if you're in it.
You could only complete the incomplete stanza of the poem, which completes my life.
And I'll do whatever I have to do to make you mine. Even if I have to change myself completely for that."

(Next chapter Teaser - his confession)

This fast update is a gift for you people...love you a lot for your reviews..And vote and give me more love..
Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers and updates... @wordsofsavera
Your Savera..