𝟏𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

"You know what, I'd rather kill you than than letting you live after you cheated on me

"You know what, I'd rather kill you than than letting you live after you cheated on me."

"I've been cheating on you for months and you found it now. You've been cheated Srithika."

His hysterical laugh was enough to tip me over the edge of rage.

"You bastard!"
I screamed and started hitting him with my footwear. He was still laughing like a maniac.

"You got cheated. You became a fool in your own life."

It was crowding my senses. I myself was getting trapped in a never ending cycle of pain. The man I loved and trusted, he ended up tearing my heart apart and laughed seeing my desperation and tears. What did I do to deserve all this pain? Why couldn't my happiness last?

As the hurt and rage overlapped my feelings, I pushed him and went back to home with the thoughts of killing him. My skin burned like I was walking through fire.

People usually kill themselves when they get cheated by the person they loved a lot. Well, I deserve to live. It's that cheater who doesn't deserve to live in this world. He doesn't have any right to live as a human. He's a burden to this world. And I'm happy with taking that burden away.

I will go to hell, I'm damn sure. But I'll go after making sure he got his position there.

I furiously wiped my tears as hurt fueled rage took over me.

I reached home and took the spare phone which I used to stalk him ever since I got information that he does meet another girls and called him from it.

I told him I wanted to give him back the things he gave to me and he said that he'll wait in the place, I told him to wait.

An evil smirk spread through my face and I went out of the house taking the car keys and sped to the place where he would wait. But what I didn't realise was that, my brother saw me and was following me.

I was reaching that place and saw his figure waiting for me. Rage and frustration overrode my senses.

Due to the sudden adrenaline surge, I hit the accelerator and took a deep breath, waiting for that moment to happen. The moment when I'll take his life.

His eyes widened in realisation but he didn't get a chance to respond as his reflexes seemed to be frozen at the moment and my car him and his body rose in the air and fell down with a thud.

A satisfactory smile crept through my face and just before I was about to ride my car over his bleeding body, a car horn invaded my senses.

I looked out and found my brother's car. That second, rage wad snapped out of my system and my senses cleared. My head pounded at the realisation of what I have done in my rage fueled haze.

I could only hear the frantic beatings of my heart. "Bhaiyaaa." My words came out as a plea while I ran and hid myself in my brother's embrace.

I looked at his almost dead body. He was barely breathing. I couldn't compre-