𝟏𝟎. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

Did she just kiss me? She Kissed me! Kisssseddd Meee

She Kissed me! Kisssseddd Meee.
Oh my god! I want to scream but I can't.
I want to pin her to the wall and devour her lips but I can't.

And I can't give her the happiness of showing emotion. But I guess she's already satisfied from my earlier shockwave.

"You underestimated me Mr. Arhaan Malhotra." A sly smile grazed her lips while looking at me.

"Did I?" I took a step closer to her and stopped at the point where my lips grazed her earlobe. I encircled my hands through her waist and her soft shudder send a jolt of satisfaction through me.

"You'll change the opinion about yourself the night of our wedding, Mrs. Srithika 'soon to be' Arhaan Malhotra."

She was taking long breaths while a chuckle escaped from me.
"Breathe my queen."
An audible gasp left her mouth before she straightened herself.

"We only started dating and you're thinking about marriage? What if I get married to someone else?"
My jaw clenched at those words.

"Choose your words wisely if you don't want to end up as a mess in my bed."
She became timid at my words.

"Keep. That. In. Mind."
Her breath hitched at my visible possesiveness but she brushed it off and dragged me with her for shopping.

We decided to choose dresses for each other but if we ventured to do so it'll result in suspicions. So we decided to give each other symbols. Wink if we like it and smile if we didn't like it.

First she was choosing and all those outfits she chose were perfect. I was completely doubtful but all of a sudden my eyes caught on a silver lehenga with minimal but perfect mirror work and glitter. This will suit my chocolate perfectly.

Huh chocolate? Yes she's like chocolate. She can be both sweet and bitter. She can make anyone feel crazy for her. Like an obsession. And she can melt me completely.

I smiled and signalled her that lehenga through my eyes and she smiled while taking it and running to the trial room.

My breath hitched seeing her coming out of the trail room in that beautiful lehenga. An actual princess. My princess.

She raised an eyebrow and I mouthed perfect for which she responded with a smile.

All the people who were present there is looking at her and I want to take her away from all those swooning eyes.
She mine and mine alone.

She thought it'll be perfect if we matched and she found out a perfect silver kurta for me. And we selected matching outfits for all the rituals.

After the shopping spree our families thought to go for lunch but it's way past time for lunch as everyone was busy finding outfits after outfits. Family shopping is the one thing I'll never do again. Unless my chocolate is present there.