CH 19

ISHAN POV:

ISHAN POV:

The instant I saw her emerge from the bathroom, dressed in a blouse and petticoat, the world around me came to a stop. "Can you help me in wearing the saree?" She walked to me and asked like a baby. I chuckled at her and took the saree from her hold. I draped the saree around her body. After a while i was done and she checked herself on the mirror. "Thank you" oh her honey voice. "No issues" i replied as she sat on the chair infront of the mirror and started putting up her makeup.

'she looks like an ethereal angel with that divine smile on her archangelic face' I chuckled at my own words. "What are you laughing at ? M i looking too bad?" She asked getting up from the chair and walked to me.

"Gorgeous. You look drop dead gorgeous" I said tucking her hair. Redness spread her cheek and it made me chuckle. "lets go we are late" she said and i nodded. We started walking and reach downstairs only to find Vikram, Abhay and Vanya are all dressed up and waiting for us.

"Oh my god!! Look how pretty my bhabi is looking" Abhay said pinching Arushi cheeks as I internally rolled my eyes. "Thank you kiddo" she replied back with a chuckle.

~~~~~

"When are we gonna reach ?" Arushi asked looking at me. "In a little while" i replied and my focus went back on the road. "Drive faster bhaii you drive so slow or should I drive ins-"

"Dare to even think that" Abhay and me shouted together at Vanya. She pouted and crossed her hands over her chest. "Little monster did you remember last time you were driving and what actually happened" Abhay said smacking Vanya's head. "I newly learnt driving at that time but now I m perfect na" she said looking at him with another pout. "Oh whatever" Abhay replied rolling his eyes.

Soon after a while we reached the temple. Coming out from the car I walked to Arushi's side and opened the door forwarding my hand. She looked at me and the next moment her warm small hands rested on mine large ones as she stepped out of the car. "Bhaii being a gentleman hmm" Vanya said in a teasing tone as I rolled my eyes. "Lover boy" Vikram said winking at me as i rolled my eyes once again.

"So good to see you after a long time beta" Pandit ji said approaching to us as all of us touched his feet. "Same here pandit ji" I replied with a small smile. We walked inside as I saw Arushi covering her head with the pallu of her saree. I turned my head to her side only to see her looking so beautiful. This girl have some magic inside her which is making me fall for her every single day.

"Chale? Ya ghurte rahoge meri behen ko?" Vikram voice reached my ears as i mentally face palmed myself. "Chlo" i replied and we walked ahead. Soon after a while the Puja got over and we walked to a little distance and took our seat. "This is so tasty" Abhay said having the last bite of the Prasad. "Indeed" Vikram and me replied taking our bites. My eyes reached Arushi only to see her lost in her thoughts.

"Why aren't you eating bhabi? If you don't wanna eat give it to me" I was about to open my mouth when this little idiot brother of mine cutted me off. "Have yours" she replied taking bites. Wait! She just talked coldly? M i dreaming or something?

 Wait! She just talked coldly? M i dreaming or something?

ARUSHI POV:

My hand began to vibrate while we were walking a distance to take a seat after the Puja. Sorry, the vibrating object is actually my phone. I assumed it was Apurva since she had gone shopping and had sent me countless photos of the clothes she liked. I grabbed my phone to look at the text.

"Darling you look deadly beautiful in that saree"
When and where did he saw me? Is he stalking me literally every place possible?

"Mind saying who is this?" I replied back.

"Why so eager to know who am I butterfly?"
Butterfly? He is getting on my nerves for real now.

"Don't beat around the bush and fucking stop making me irritate" I replied back

"Ahn my butterfly being bold I see"
His cringe nicknames are literally making me irritate.

"I can be much more than bold if you keep getting on my nerves!" I replied back

"Butterfly go and enjoy your time with your lovely so called husband. Very soon he will be out of our path so until that enjoy and make memories as much as you can"
I wanna chop him off for real now!

"Dare to lay your dirty fingers on him and i will chop off your hands.Think of hurting him and I will cut you into 48 pieces and feed the stray dogs daily."
I sighed frustratedly switching off the phone and walking towards them.

"Why aren't you eating bhabi? If you don't wanna eat give it to me" Abhya's spoke. "Have yours" oh wait! That was so rude of me. I looked at him only to see his eyes are widen. I sighed before speaking "I love Prasad Abhay and i cannot share it with anyone may it be even my favourite brother in law" he chuckled as I started eating mine.

"Where were you ?" Bhaii's cold voice reached my ears. "Got a call from Apurva" he nodded. It's so tough to lie to my closed ones. But there is nothing i can do. But if a single scratch my loved ones will get i won't spare that person alive. I will cut him in pieces from my own hands.

We got up and started walking to the car. "Is everything alright?" My heart beats faster whenever his deep voice reaches my ears. "Yes" i replied slowly nodding at him. "Make sure to tell me if anything is bothering you" i nodded again at his words.

~~~

We're all seated on the couch now that we've arrived home. Abhay took a call and had to excuse himself to answer it. As I was making coffee for everyone, I noticed that Abhay wasn't there yet. I grabbed his coffee mug and followed him outside where he was having a conversation with someone on the phone.

"Don't keep ringing me again and again. How many times do i need to tell you that I will ring you whenever I will get time" He seems quite angry on his girlfriend. "Abhay?" I asked tapping his shoulder. He turned back as sweats were formed on his forehead. I heard a female voice from the other side of the phone. And not gonna lie... But that voice was quite familiar

"Bhabi? Bhabi you here?" I nodded handling him the coffee "You were not ready to stop talking to your girlfriend and the coffee was getting cold so i brought it for you" he took the coffee from my hand. "So when you gonna reval your girlfriend face to us" I asked in a teasing tone "Haha. Let's go bhabi all might be waiting for us" He said totally ignoring my question and wrapped his hand around my shoulder as we started walking inside.

I need to find out my own who this girl is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhay is taken!! 🥲🥲

If you guys use insta do follow me for spoilers and updates. ID: author_bun

Tata take care lovies♥️