(002) "deep fear of criticism"

deep fear of criticism ______ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
|| eps. 1 bird psycho ||

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

ELORA

Jojo sighs "Okay peeps. Welcome to SLT class" she says as we all sit in a halfcircle looking tired at Miss Obah speaking.

"I thought we could start off with something gentle" she continuously speaks as everyone falls back in their seats and i chew the gum that has been in my mouth since the start of the day.

"You'll notice a collection of art materials infront of you, so pick whatever medium you'd like" she says and everyone jumps up from their seat and runs over to the art materials infront of them.

I quickly get up not not running like everybody else in the room. "We're mean't to be learning about condoms and blue waffle disease, why are we doing art?" Spider asks annoyed looking at Ms. Obah irritated.

"Well, don't look at it as art" she says giving something to draw with. "Look at the canvas of expressing how you feel" Jojo says as i look over at Jojo and Spiders very intersting conversation.

"Choose whatever color speaks to you" she says as Spider grabs a color.

"Uh, miss, spider has gone with mentally illness gray" Missy says smiling as i laugh "good one missy" i say as missy looks back at me with a proud smile

Spider gasps "are you flirting with me" he says with a smirk. "No i'm just hot and talking" she says dropping her smile.

"Take that Spencer" i say starting on my drawing looking down at the table as Spider looks away and drops his smile.

"Someones a little sad that her flirting phase is over" he says frowning sarcastically as i look at him with a cold stare.

"Maybe you shouldn't say anything since yours were never there" i say as he rolls his eyes and Missy laughs quietly behind me.

"Oh my gosh" he whispers sitting on his chair. "This is so fucking cringe"

"How would you like to express how you're feeling Spider" Jojo says and crosses her arms as everyone turns their head at Spider.

Oh, i don't know. Maybe chuck something?" He says loud as i look at him confused and the same does everyone else.

"Punch something?" He says as Jojo nods agreeing before saying something.

"Like why is this a better way of expressing myself, than simply telling you that this class sucks arse" he takes the word and looks at Jojo.

"Because art doesn't involve hurting people" Jojo says with her arms still crossed.

"Voss is right, this is bullshit, and this is exactly why Dusty had to leave this school and Ant had a menty-B"  he says and i look at him confused,  then having my mouth open for a while.

"Yeah, the little trio of fuccbois is gone" Sasha says scowling sarcastically. "You're irrelevant now" she says staring at spider.

"Men exist, dicks exist" he says smiling scornful. "XY chromosomes exists"

Everyone looking at spider as i sigh loud placing my head in my hand.