(004) "you're on"

you're on ______ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
|| ept 2. Slts vs c** lords||

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

ELORA

It was the next day at hartley high, Spider, Sasha and Amerie was all running for school captain. Even though Amerie was getting tons of hate from the specific "bird psycho"

I open my phone to the Hartley high message boards. There is a ton of messages where everyone hates on Amerie. "Amerie is an asshole!" Everyone writes as i chuckle at my phone. "Yeah this is bad" i say standing beside Missy.

"Is this all true" she says with a weird look chewing her gum. "Honestly i don't know but it's cruel" I say as the bell rings behind us.
"Come on let's get to class" she say grabbing my arm slighty.

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

"Well, I am really glad to see you all" Jojo says chuckling nervously. "I was kind of worried no one would show up"

"And i'm pleased to see some new faces too" she says directing her arm at the table as we turn our heads. "Still your SLTs, Miss" Amerie says as Jojo nods pleased.

"I thought you'd be too busy with your campaign, to make time for sexual literacy" Sasha interrupts as the door opens and Harper comes running in.

"Are you okay?" Amerie asks as Jojo continues talking. "Well i hope that making it an elective mean we can have more constructive and healthy discourse about sex and sexual-" she says as Darren puts his arm up in the air fast.

"Yeah" Jojo says. "Now that it's just us girls, i was thinking maybe we could discuss, why straight men don't know how to wash their arseholes properly" he says as i put my hand in front of my mouth not to laugh.

"I'm really glad you stayed, Darren" looking at Darren with a slight nod and a smile and looks over at Zoe who has her hands up in the air. "Yeah" Jojo says

"I'd like to commend you for inviting other less sex-obsessed students into this class to shift it away from being an echo chamber" she says as her friends starts snapping their fingers as i look over at them confused.

"Oh." Jojo says "thank you" she nods awkward as Darren leans over to our table. "Come get your cousin, please" he says as Sasha interrupts.

"Uh, racist much? Not all Black fellas are related" she says with a mad face and Darren looks shocked before Missy says "no she actually is my cousin" and Darren sighs in relief.

"Zoes your cousin?" I ask her as she nods frowning.

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

We walk outside to see all the boys grilling a pig over a fire. "What the hell is that" Amerie yells annoyed to the boys turning around.

"Um excuse me. I think we've booked out this space for our values relay" Jojo says holding books in her hand as everyone looks at the boys annoyed and i make eye contact wirh Ant and chuckle quietly.

I just needed to focus on his being my friend. Nothing more than that. He smiles back as Mr. Voss interrupts and he looks around calming his face.