What just happened?

Percy's P.O.V
My life is seriously messed up. Ok, maybe I should back up a little.

I was playing capture the flag as usual. The teams were Athena, Poseidon, Hades, Demeter, and Hermes against Ares, Dionysus, Zeus, Hephaestus, Apollo, and Aphrodite (who, aside from Piper, we're just sitting at the lake checking themselves out).

My Wise Girl, aka Annabeth, told the Stoll brothers and I to get the flag while the others would defend. She also had the Hermes cabin set up multiple traps. As soon as Chiron gave the signal , Connor, Travis, and I raced through the woods. We jumped across the creek. We saw the red flag, and we were about to go for it, when we were ambushed by the entire Ares cabin."Go Percy!" Connor and Travis Stoll shouted "Get the flag! We'll hold them off!"

I nodded and charged towards the flag. But then, the other team did something that surprised me. They formed a strait line around the flag completely cutting me off. I had no choice but to retreat back into the woods because they were shooting vines and lightning at me.

I kept running until I bumped into the Ares cabin once more, who were holding the prone forms of Travis and Connor Stoll. "Get the punk!" Clarisse shouted. They all charged at me. I blocked three swipes and managed to knock two campers unconscious but I knew I had no chance against the entire Ares cabin, no matter how good I may be. So, I spun around and bolted deeper into the woods.

Once I was sure I'd lost them, I stopped to catch my breath. All of a sudden, a hellhound charged out of the trees and into the clearing I was in. Right as it was about to hit me, it dispersed into a strange white energy ball. I tried to move but found that I couldn't. When it finally hit me, there was a bright light and found myself in a room with some guy with glasses.

Harry's P.O.V
Today I woke up knowing that something big would happen. But against my better judgement, I shrugged it off and left with Ron and Hermione to breakfast. I checked my schedule and groaned. I had Trelawney first. Once I got there, she pointed at me and gasped. She suddenly said to me "I foresee that you will be in a great battle soon." I had to stifle my laughter because Voldemort was already defeated. Suddenly, there was a bright white light and I found myself in a room with a guy with black hair and sea green eyes nervously holding a... pen?

Percy's P.O.V
After shaking off my drowsiness, I was about to ask the guy if he knew where we were but suddenly I felt the urge to kill him. I tried ignoring it but it was way too strong and the urge completely took over. By looking at the bloodlust in the other guy's eyes, I guessed that he had the same urge.

Harry's P.O.V
I didn't know who this guy was, I just knew that I needed to kill him. I decided the best way to start is to intimidate him with everything I've done. I bet he hasn't done anything close to what I've been through. "Do you know who I am?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Well if you did, you would be running away in fear" I said. I then proceeded to tell home everything I've been through.

"You have know idea what I've been through. I'm Harry Potter and my parents died when I was young, and I fought Voldemort many times before finally defeating him." All of a sudden, he burst out laughing. What's so funny?! I've probably been through way more then he has.

Percy's P.O.V
The nerve of this guy! He thinks that he's been through more than ME! Ya right. I'll show him.

"Oh yeah?! I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, saviour of Olympus twice over, and my dad left me when I was young, my mom married some jerk who abused me, I retrieved Zeus's Master Bolt, retrieved the Golden Fleece, rescued the goddess Artemis, got the hunters approval, held up the sky, survived the labyrinth, bathed in the river Styx, turned down god hood, been in both the Greek and roman camp, one of the seven, survivor of Tartarus, wiped the Titan Iapetus's memory, defeated of medusa, the Minotaur, the furies, Polyphemus, the manticore, the Nemean Lion, skeleton warriors, Arai, empousas, gorgons, many more monsters, Ares, Hades, Kronos, Hyperion, Iapetus, Gaia, most of Gaia's Giants, I've faced the wrath of the primordials Nyx, Gaia, and Tartarus and survived, closed the doors of death, and much more! Ha! And you think you've been through more than me!" I retorted, now out of breath.

Harry's P.O.V
"Whatever!" I grumbled "let's just get fighting already!" With that, I took out my wand and he took out his... Pen? "Ha! What are you going to do with that!" "Look who's talking!" He retorted "you're using a stick" "Expelliarmus!" I yelled the spell went flying through the air which he ducked under. He then uncapped his pen and it turned into a sword! With that, the battle has started.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪