Recovering

Annabeth's P.O.V
I'm still in shock over what happened to Percy. It's so stressful, every is expecting me to find the answer because I'm the daughter of Athena but I don't even know if my mother knows what really happened. There's so many questions, like how did it happen, or how did Clarisse manage to get in there. Maybe if I go to the spot Percy was in it might help.

I walked into the clearing and saw scorch marks on the ground. I was examining them until I felt a presence behind me. I whipped around but saw nothing. I scanned the area but it was empty. I figured I must be paranoid over what happened to Percy, so I got back to examining the scorch marks. I remember Percy telling me about the guy shooting spells with a stick. I figured he meant wand, like the Hecate kids. But based on Percy's description, it must not be a demigod because he had no weapons and he was dressed in a robe. I felt that I was getting closer to the answer to all of this...

All of a sudden, I heard a scream. I started racing towards the scream, trying to get to the bottom of this. As I ran I saw a glimpses of someone, hidden in the shadows, with an evil smile on their face. He cackled and said: "good luck, daughter of Athena, you'll need it..." I was wondering what he meant until I ran right into a bright portal.

Hermione's P.O.V
After Neville's funeral, I walked away, my brain racing 1000 kilometres a hour, trying to calculate how this could happen. Harry might've been telling the truth, so I figured the best way to start was to interview the people who saw it. I couldn't ask Neville, so I'll ask Harry. I then went to find him.

"Harry?" I asked "May I ask you a few questions please?" Harry looked at me, I was shocked to see the tears rolling down his face. "I'm sorry, I can't talk about it right now" he sniffed. "Look Harry, I know you're sad about Neville, we all are, but don't you think we should try to get the the bottom of this before it happens to someone else?" I told him determinedly. He got a fierce look in his eyes and that's when I knew, the boy who lived has returned. He then said: "Ask away" I asked him a couple questions like: where were you, and how did you get there, then I went back to my dorm to ponder.

After hours and hours, the only possible answer that I found was that this other guy was an extremely powerful wizard, more powerful then you know who and Dumbledore to be able to control that much water without a wand. Unless... That's it!!! He isn't a wizard at all! I've got to go tell Harry and Ron! I raced to the door but it wouldn't open. I tried to let got of the doorknob but it wouldn't let me. The door started glowing and I was teleported into an all white room with blood and scorch marks on the ground with a girl with blonde hair and stormy gray eyes.