What do you mean, it was my imagination?!

Harry's P.O.V
He was stabbing down when... Flash! A bright light illuminated the room we were in and all of a sudden, I was back in Trelawney's class. "Harry!" Ron yelled, eyes full of tears and concern. "Yes?" I responded, still confused. "Are you okay, you just spaced out and you wouldn't snap out of it, and you started getting scratches and cuts all over you. And in the middle of it, Neville... he... He collapsed and started bleeding from which appears to be a sword wound. He... He's... Dead, Harry. He's dead." Ron explained, his voice cracking.

"It... Was real?" I said to myself. "What is?" Hermione joined in. "Yes, I would like to know as well" Trelawney said. I then proceeded to explain to them what had taken place. When I finished, I looked at their faces. Trelawney looked at me and said : " Sorry, but don't think I could believe that foolish story of yours. The whole thing was probably just your imagination." "Ya, sorry Harry, it asked no sense, how could someone control that much water without a wand and still use a sword." Hermione said. "Ya, sorry" Ron agreed. I walked away, back to my dorm, thinking: what just happened? Whatever happened, I won't let Neville's death be in vain. I will avenge him

Percy's P.O.V
I awoke in the same forest clearing as before the fight. I heard screaming and went to check it out. Everyone was in panic. I went up to someone and asked: "What's going on?" "Well, in the middle of capture the flag, Clarisse suddenly stopped and collapsed, dead. And Percy is missi- wait PERCY! Where were you!" He replied.

Everyone then gathered around me for an explanation. As I explained, there were many expressions on people's faces. Anger, disbelief, shock, sad, and confusingly, expectant. When I finished, Annabeth stepped up and said "ok, if that's really what happened, we should burn a shroud for Clarisse and all get stronger if something like that would happen to anyone else! (sneak peak on sequel) And there is nothing more we can do except that!" Then, we proceeded to decorate Clarisse's shroud. At the funeral, I felt tears brim in my eyes, but I quickly wiped it away. I couldn't cry, not when Clarisse's killer was still out there. Clarisse, I will avenge you. And if it happens to one of my friends, I will protect them.