UTOPIA

𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
UTOPIA; THE LAND OF IMAGINATIONS
word counts : 3‚ 805 words

/ Year 3057, 17th day of May /

“Doctor Hatzes‚ Professor Froilan  Roosevelt wants your presence on his office.” I stopped when I heard the familiar voice of Professor Kenneth Namrace‚ a well-known scientist‚ a son of a b!tch.

“I’ll just finish this one.” I said in a cold voice without glancing at him. It took me 37 minutes to finish reading the papers before meeting Professor Froilan Roosevelt‚ my colleague‚ and my partner for the project STL. It took us 11 years to come up with this project and as of now‚ only 27 percent of this project has been succeeded and it isn’t enough to be proud of.

“Doctor Yviora Ashley Hatzes‚ we have a problem.”

“What is it again‚ Professor Froi?” I glared at him before looking at the hologram. 

UTOPIA.

The land of magic and imaginations. The epitome of perfection. The ideal world.

We came up to named this virtual land from imaginary place called Utopia by Thomas More year 1516.

“Professor  Aela Laire Namrace were not answering my phone calls. I think she’s already tired of this project and she will not participating anymore.” He announced.

I gritted my teeth in so much frustration upon hearing all of those. This is fvcked up!

“Dāmn! We cannot lose this project‚ Professor. I need to succeed here! We need to win! I will not let those people see me failing. I need to prove to them that I am not a scientist for nothing!”

“You are not a scientist for nothing‚ Doctor Hatzes. You ca—”

“I can’t attain being a laughingstock anymore! You know how much I devoted my life with this science stuffs just to prove those people with my ideas. I need to prove it now! By me! Not that Aela Laire Namrace! Not my fvcking sister!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Eleven years of trying‚ I always failed. I always ended up in the dirt. A mock. A useless scientist who proved nothing but a piece of sh!t.

For that eleven years of trying at the same time failing inventing different kinds of ideas‚ there’s only one thing that I badly want to prove.

The STL.

This is a machine that can transfer ones soul to one another but the difference of this machine is the fluctuation light can be transfered not into the mortal’s body but to a virtual world called Utopia. We created Utopia a programmed world and 10 artificial intelligence and raised them well with the same emotions and feelings that the real person have. They don’t have the heart but due to Soul Translator and the volunteers to be fluctuated‚ we succeeded  in making them to be more like mortal people.

No one will d!e. Their souls will be duplicated. It is more like cloning the main goal of this project is to bring back someone’s life.

With the help of STL or Soul Translator‚ we can be able to copy someone’s emotions and feelings just like a real human have. We are going to transfer those fluctuated light into an Artificial intelligence to serve as the new subject of the world called Utopia.

The body of the subject will be able to go back to the real world after the fluctuation but it is not 100 percent perfect especially now that Professor Aela Laire Namrace already backed-out.

“Eleven years of putting our name on sháme. What now‚ Yviora? What are you really wanted to prove to everyone‚ huh?!”

“That I can bring back someone’s life.”  I stared at them intently. Disgúst and disappointment were very evident in their eyes.