18:CRUSH

HANNI POV:

Today I will surely got to know Minji's feelings about me.As my Oppa said I should atleast try to know about her.So I will be taking her out with me,not a date but still sort of it.

I am early today as she told me to..
But I guess I am too early.

"Hey"I heard a familiar voice so I looked up and Smiled brightly.
"Hey Joshua"I greeted him.
"You early today"I asked him.
"Ya I woke up early,what about you??"He said.
"Same with me"I replied.

"From how many years are you working here"I asked him.
"Umm 3 years"he replied
"Do you know Kazuha"I asked
"Kazuha Nakamura everybody knows her.She seem to be close to Minji a lot"He said.
"How is she...I means how she looks and all"I nervously asked.
"Its been long since I have seen her but she is really a young successful and beautiful women...who is rich as hell,typically beauty with brains"he causally replied.

"But why are you asking?"He asked.
"I just wanted to know like Minji is my boss so I should know everyone related to her"dumb reason dumb reason Hanni.He was confused but just gavee nod.
"So you must know that Minji ma'am had crush on her"he said.
"Oh okay"I just nod.

Crush!!!!freaking hell.I sighed thinking about this...

"But I must say you effected Minji ma'am a lot like I have never seen her excited coming to office,doing work...but since you came she changed like what have you done"He said wiggling his eyebrows.

Hearing this I smiled ear to ear.Just then I got a call but while taking my phone from pocket something else feel off of it...Which made Joshua wide his eyes.

'Black card'

Shit!shit!shit why the hell I carried this like a secretary carrying a black card...now he will surely get suspicious about me.
I quick bend down to pick it up and put it back in pocket.He didn't utter a work but his eyes were asking for explanation.

"It-ts not mine ma'am left it last night"I tried to speak properly,I know he is smart but please make him believe me.
"Ohh alright"he smiled,I just nod.Then he left to do his work.

Now where should I take Minji?will she come with me?what if she just see me as her secretary!??!?!?

"Good morning"A sweet voice made me look up and a smile automatically formed on my face.
"Good morning ma'am"I bowed a little.
Seeing her today is making me feel different as I am sure about my feelings for her.So this is why I always feel butterflies in my stomach around her...

"Please bring the files to check"she said.
"Ya okay"I replied.

I went inside her room where she was peacefully sitting.I kept the files on the side.
"Please sit"she said looking at laptop.
"So secretary Pham do I have any schedule today"she asked looking at me this time.

Huh those eyes...

"No ma'am you are free today"I smiled at her.She sighed in relief.It means I can take her out.

"Let's check this"she said pointing at files.I nod happily like a kid.
"You seem happy today"She asked.I nod smiling more.
"Why??"she said again.
"Just"I replied,smile not leaving face.

Should I ask her out?!wait how will I ask her out!!should I wait??I should ask before its too late!!

"Um ma'am"I called her,she shifted her eyebrows from paper towards me.Asking me to continue.

"I-I want to ask you something"I said slowly.
"Hmm say"She looked concentrated on me.I am so nervous,what if it made her uncomfortable?

Don't think negative Hanni just ask...