30:STAY BY MY SIDE

MINJI POV:

"No you can't go"I firmly stated to the girl pouting in front of me.

So me and Hanni are now in my cabin.She wants to go out,I don't know for what...But I guess to meet Wonyoung,from past few days she is doing this,going out when we don't have work.Today as well we did all our works,but I won't allow her to go. As I already realized now I won't do any stupid things, and let her go.She can't go now.She is now stuck with me forever...Mine forever.

"Ma'am all our works are over,I can go"She sat in front of me not leaving her pouty face.

"But I told you can't go"I didn't looked at her.

"But why???"She protest.

"Because I don't want, and I'm your boss"I glared at her.

"Why are you like this today?"She asked again.

"I'm always like this Ms Hanni Pham" I rolled my eyes.I got up and took some files from the drawer handing them to Hanni.She gave a confusing look.

"Check that"I replied as I sat down. "This I checked yesterday"she said. "Still i'm telling you so you have to do" I didn't looked at her.She didn't spoke anything further and started doing her work.

I looked up to see her,rather than a frustrated, annoyed face I saw her smiling a little while focused in the files.

Is she not angry?

We were working peacefully and I am happy that I was successful.I didn't let her go this time.I won't let her.

The day passed by, and in an hour or two we are supposed to leave but then Han got a call.

"Yes Won"she answered.While I rolled my eyes.Why?

"What!!!"She stood up with shocked expression while I followed the same. Seeing her like this,I got curious what happened.

"Don't worry I will be right their"she replied as she cut the call.

"What happened??"

"Uh Wonyoung,is outside Seoul,her car is broken and no one is around, only some drunk man are their,she is all alone.I need to go quickly"she hurriedly explained.

"Yes be quick,they might be dangerous"I replied.She nodded and hurriedly left my cabin.

"I hope Wonyoung would be safe"

I sat on my desk, doing some paper work and signing some of the contract paper.

It's time to leave, I don't think Hanni would be able to come here to drop me and I don't want her to run all the way here to just drop me.I should pack my things and go by my self,but then a notification pop up in my mobile screen that took my attention. I just ignored it and continued doing my work,but then again the screen light up,finally I took my phone while clicking the notification bar.It's again an message from an unknown number. I blocked like 50 unknown number in this month's,but still it's coming and the other side never reply who the hell is he or she.

I was about to reply, when a call came from that very number, without thinking anything I took the phone to know who the fuck is this.Before I could say anything the other side spoke first.

"Hello"it's a guy and somewhat a familiar voice, but I can't recall it. "Hello, who are you?" I asked

"My beautiful already forgot my voice" Hearing this I felt my body getting weaker, I trembled hearing that voice once again,I felt anger, fear, to cry all at the same time. He is still here!!!

"I guess you still remember me" he chuckled on the other side. I still froze at my spot.

"Da-david?" I spoke with fear engulfing me.