36:PEACEFUL

MINJI POV:

I just stared at her, I want her to wake up soon, and when she wake up I should be here.They all forced me to.
eat, but I don't really feel hungry, they all tried a lot to convince but finally I gave in.

I was sitting beside her, holding her hands when the door opened Revealing, crying Eunchae and worried Ms. Yunjin

"Unnie...,do leave me,first mom now yo-u,please wake up..please"Eunchae slowly mumbled and sat next to me. She looked at Hanni as her tears fall down.

"She will be okay chae" Ms.Yunjin calmed her but worry and sadness can be easily seen in her eyes too.She is her best friend, they are really close but she is acting strong for Eunchae. I know how much she loves Hanni.

"You okay?"she asked looking at me, I smiled a little with a nod.Eunchae is still crying, I slightly caressed her hands and took her into a hug.She will definitely wake up,she need to for us" I mumbled while caressing her hairs, I could feel she nod In response.

After some time, they both left. They asked me if I would come, but I won't be leaving.She will wake up anything soo right? So I need to be here. I sighed looking at the wires, bandages all over her. Everything was quite the only thing heard were the beeping of the machines.

"Minji" I heard familiar voice as I turned around, it's my Unnie's.
"You need to eat"Lisa unnie said.

"I'm not hungry" I simply replied "Unnie, see yourself first, you need to eat"Haerin said.

"I'm fine Haerin" I assure not looking at them, but I could hear all of them sigh.
"Minji, if she wakes up then you will fell sick. Can't you understand!!" Yeji Unnie angrily said. I gulped and looked at them as they all are giving me a glare.

"Minji, a little would be ok" Runjin Unnie tapped my shoulders. I finally gave in and nod my head. I could see happiness in their eyes. They all really care for me so much. I smiled and followed them out but last time taking a look at the girl sleeping straight on the white bed.

After the dinner, I came in but surprised to see 2 people sitting next to Hanni. Out of which one I can easily recognise, her cheeks went up when she saw me. Wonyoung, While the other guy I don't know

"Minji..." She ran and hugged me with her small body which I returned back. We broke the hug as she gave me a warm smile.

"She will wake up soon" she mumbled, I nod in response. My head went towards the guy standing their looking at both of us.

"Uh He is my boyfriend, soon to be fiance, Jackson" she smiled while the guy bowed a little.
"Nice to meet you" he smiled.
"Same here" I sincerely smile at them. They really look good together.

"I was out of country, but when I got the news I quickly came here with him" she explained.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

"Nothing to thanks,she is my bestie, I need to come and beside Jackson and Han are also friends.He was more worried than me" she smiled looking at her boyfriend who is smiling awkwardly.

AUTHOR POV:

Wonyoung and Jackson left the hospital. Now only JK, Yeonjun, Eunchae, Yunjin and Minji were left. They are not ready to leave Hanni alone. All of them tried to convince eachother to go, but they are stubborn and won't leave. Only Somi and Lisa agreed to leave.

Jk and Yeonjun were busy with some paperwork, while Eunchae and Yunjin were sitting outside the ICU room. Minji was still at her place, sitting next to her Hanni, holding her cold hands.

The atmosphere was quite, Minji rested her head on the bed where Hanni is sleeping, it was peacefully. But the peace suddenly disappeared when the machines next to Hanni started to beep loudly, Minji got up with worries on her face. Her eyes landed on the machine and the heart rate was decreasing rapidly, the lines were moving unstably. She panicked, she can see Hanni breathing heavily, her hands turned more cold,hands shaking and body trembling.