37:FIX

HANNI POV:

My body is in so much pain, I can only move my hands, the girl standing in front of me is crying even though i'm fine now. My eyes darted towards the man standing on the other side, crying more than Minji.Jk oppa, he don't really cry this much, but seeing him and others make me wanna cry.

"Oppa" I tried to speak, but the voice is really low. But he came close to me and leaned down towards me.
"Oppa you really look ugly while crying,please stop or I will cry too" | mumbled,he then hugged me while sobbing.

" Yahhh!! You idiot, you just got up and teasing your oppa!!" he shouted with his usual tone,while all the others beemed their happy smiles.. "Unnie, I was soo afraid" Eunchae rubbed my hands. I smiled a little. I could see Yunjin and Yeonjin oppa also cried. They all really loves me.

But my eyes met her crying eyes, she is still crying. I gestured her to sit next to me which she followed while sniffing.
"Minjiaaa please stop crying, it hurts me more. A-and without telling you the truth I won't go anywhere" i slowly whispered, she smiled a little and nod in response. I know she is still hurt, about what I did. And I need to tell here everything. I can't loose her.

"Hanni" I shifted my eyes towards Tae oppa who is giving a worried look. "You need to rest, you are still not ok, we will keep you in ICU only, so relax and don't move much, ok?" He said. I blinked my eyes indicating an yes.

"Only 1 person can stay here with her during night time" Tae oppa said.
"I will stay" Minji quickly replied, while everyone just sighed.

"You need to rest Minji"Yeonjin oppa said

"I'm ok Oppa,I want to stay with her only" she replied looking at me.

"Minji is stubborn Yeonjin, just let her, she won't leave"Tae oppa replied. I felt happy, I know she needs rest, but she cares for me, she loves me, even though she is hurt. They all nod in response.

"And me and Tae are also here, " Jk Oppa smiled.

"Rest well, we will come tomorrow" Yunjin tapped my hands as they all head out leaving me and Minji alone. I looked at her, her eyes are so red, she is still sniffing, she smiled and removed some bangs from my forehead.

"Min-"I mumbled

"Shhh, don't talk you need to rest" she replied.

"About that-" I was cut off when she placed her finger on her lips, indicating me to shut up.

"I want to know everything, but for now you should rest Hanni" she strictly said.But then the door opened, I couldn't see who are they, as Minji is covering the view, but then she stood up and bowed to them. I tried to peak, but I can't even move.

As they came close to me, now I can see them clearly. Seeing them made me smile,but quickly disappeared when I felt pain inside my cheeks.

Ahh every part hurts so much!!!

"Hanni" my step Mom,Jk and Yeonnjin's oppas Mother,she sat next to me with her moist eyes.I missed her so much, it's almost 4-5 months, I haven't seen her and Dad.She loves us like her own. I smiled a little slightly placing my hands on her.
"Mom don't cry" I mumbled but enough for her to here.
"How come I not! met you after 5 months and you are like this" she cried.

"I'm ok Mom" she just rolled her eyes.

"Our daughter is a strong girl, honey" Dad came and sit next to Mom. I smiled in response.But sad over the fact that he never cames to meet us all.We all missed him and mother.

"I missed you"I said,while pouting.Minji chuckled seeing me.

"We too,now don't be mad baby.OK I am sorry I should have to meet you all" Dad tap my hands.