The Retired Hero of City-U

______________________________________
Name: Nancy

Age: 21

Height: 5'5 feet

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Rank: Former No.1 S-Class of City U

Hometown: City-U

Abilities:

(Suppressed)
•Superhuman Physical Prowess
•Supernatural Senses
•Master Hand-to-Hand
•High Resistance
•Control Immunity
•Technique Mimicry
•Spell Nullifier

(Half Release)
•MFTL+ speed
•Enhanced Sixth Sense
•Full Control Immunity
•After Image Clone Like Attack

(Full Release)
•Incalculable Physical Prowess
•Unknown Durability
•Omniscient Awareness

(Rampage State)
•???
______________________________________

PROLOGUE

Timeline: Saitama in Season 1

(Nancy's P.O.V)

A normal day in the City-U as I get tired of slaughtering monsters with my own hands everyday in the busy cities

Cities larger than an actual kingdom in the fantasy book as many gigantic monsters like Kaiju would rampage so sudden as the people panick and yell in fear.

I would rush over to help civilians, covering them and protecting them as best as I can. That was just so easy for me

Gasping air as my white shirt is stained with green blood, a reek of stench that would make anyone vomit but I am used to this scent.

My jeans that was wet from the giant monster's saliva that I killed.

Killing Dragon Level Threats with ease is not an issue, what I am concerned is, how is my big bro Saitama is doing right now...?

I would hear people cheering my name, I would act bold and proud of myself, but money and fame doesn't matter as I am used to the feeling of being popular.

There were even posters of me, magazines and my model and character figure on sales.

All doesn't matter.

What does that matter the most?

Is my big brother that I haven't seen for 3 years.

3 damn years!

I must retire after defeating this giant ass creature towering over me like I was just an insect.

I would smirk as I put my hands at my waist, acting so bold that I would irritate the giant ass monster who's appearance is a spikey lizard with a 5x size of a normal godzilla, with giant demonic horns near on its eyebrow that is terrifying and mostly seen in fantasy movies like a hidden boss, its tail has a mace as it swing towards me, attempting to hit me with force, if it hits my spot, a large city block would get wiped out.

I would leap over and appear at the face of the monster in a blink of an eye before giving it a good punch towards its cheek, putting the creature to eternal sleep as it falls at the cities, making a loud bam, the towers that was involved by the falling monster carcass was squashed by the gigantic creature's body. The entire city was damn as good as devastated.