Siblings meet the Strongest Human

*Aftermath the Disaster*

After the great disaster happened, The entire City A was wiped out from the alien spaceship and then was turned into a stronger base for the hero association, establishing a more tough structure and giving heroes of rank A to S the privilege to stay inside the dormitory.

Executive 1: "aren't you gonna stay here in our dormitory miss Nancy?"

Nancy: "no I want to stay with my big bro"

Executive 2: "well that can't be help then"

The executives nodded themselves as they let the Class S hero Nancy decide for herself.

Nancy decided to stay with her big bro

Nancy: "I will only stay in the dormitory if my big brother gets to A class.."

"....soon"

*King's P.O.V*

King: "What a great day taking out the new released game of my favorite Dev"

Walking alone in the streets while wearing a hoodie, jeans and then shoes, buying the exclusive sister games that I can play in my room, it's so peaceful today.

People: "a monster!"

I heard someone screaming?

Who could it be.

There I saw a humanoid frog guy with a stretchable tongue trying to use its tongue to catch a woman, clearly a pervert monster.

should I help?

People: "oh look there's king! The strongest human!"

People: "d-did you hear it!? It's the king engine!"

King: (king engine my ass, it's just I'm fucking nervous)

Pervert Monster: "y-you startled me--"

When the monster looks behind me, my cap flew off but the monster trembles in fear when he hears my heart beat that is loud even the people can hear it. The monster has a pale look as it hesitates to attack after he familiarized my identity.

The people continue to yell and cheer for me saying I activated King Engine. King Engine my ass...they really believe I am super powered individual that can defeat anyone with ease by just my glare.

Ofcourse my face remains stern as for others P.O.V it looks intimidating and terrifying that you would piss your pants.

And then what I saw, this monster kneel down and submits to me

Pervert Monster: "please don't kill me! I surrender to the police!"

And then I saw the ladies making a disgusted look while saying the monster is a pervert.

Then after that, the problem was settled without a fight.

I walk back home holding the plastic bag with my sister game that is only 18 plus.

I smirk and excited to play it inside my room not until this giant robot confronted me.

G4: "hey you! You are King right? The strongest human!?" *Aims sword at his face*