Garou Incident

Inside Saitama's Apartment, when a beaten-up Charanko visits them.

Genos, Saitama, Fubuki and Nancy were listening. King was busy playing games in the television.

Nancy: "so what happened to you?"

Charanko: "I was beaten by Bang-sensei, maybe you guys can explain why"

Fubuki while eating cookie: "you mean Silverfang the ranked 3 class-S hero?"

King playing game: "if you guys finish chattering, let's play games.."

Genos: "it must be something to do with Garou"

Charanko: "Garou!? That guy....but why?"

Genos nodded: "Yes, Garou was wrecking chaos inside the underground basement of Hero Association, though it was kept secret, the Hero Association deem him as a wanted criminal and a target to other heroes. Silverfang commit himself in hunting Garou by himself"

Charanko overthinking: "so Bang-sensei did this so I won't be affected by him...because I was a nuisance?"

Genos looks at Saitama: "so Saitama-sensei, what is your conclusion to this?"

Saitama: "I don't know, that old man is up to something but can you tell me who is that guy?" *Points Charanko*

Nancy whispering: "he is the last disciple of mister Bang, you idiot"

Saitama whispering back: "oh is that so, I can't remember"

After their chatter, Charanko left and walk to the hillsides not until he spotted Garou was there, the human monster beat up Tank Top Vegetarian and Tank Top Master, even Tank Top Master's disciples got beaten. Mumen Rider and Charanko was beaten too.

In the ospital, Nancy and Saitama visited Mumen Rider.

Mumen Rider: "thank you for visiting me Saitama and Nancy, it was nice to both of you.

Saitama puts banana in his stomach: "here have a banana, can you tell me what happened?"

Nancy: "so is the guy strong?"

Mumen Rider: "he is just a human, he call himself human monster and beat us and sent us to this place"

Saitama: "hm, what's more interesting about him? Is he different from the sea monster guy?"

Mumen Rider: "far from it, he is more dangerous meant to destroy human size opponents"

Suddenly Tank Top Master decided to speak up on other side of the curtain.

Tank Top Master: "Silverfang surely raised a monster of his own.."

Saitama whispering to Nancy: "that guy just butt in our conversation--"

Nancy smacks Saitama: "big bro dont be rude!"

Saitama: "oh by the way, you are the guy in the newspaper that got beaten the worse..." *Looks at Tank Top Master*

Tank Top Master embarrassed: "a-atleast I held longer!"

Tank Top Master let out a sigh as he rub his head from pain.

Tank Top Master: "shit, that guy is a martial artist, he made me helpless and was hiding his power afterall"

Nancy: "what's so special about him anyway? You are a class-s hero and you lose to a human like him?"

Tank Top Master: "Garou is a monster on his own, his martial arts help him counter many of my attacks and sent it back to me twice the power"

Nancy: "that's some interesting information to hear, but don't worry I'll try to put that in mind..."

Saitama: "here have a banana..."

Tank Top Master: "ah...thanks..."

Nancy: "now I understand why Silverfang won't fight me huh...?"

Saitama: "and you start to brag again because you see that Garou guy as your opponent?"

Nancy: "not at all" *she smirks*

Saitama and Nancy walk over to Charanko on the other side of the room who was also beaten up twice. Nancy cant contain her laughter anymore to how unlucky he is.

Nancy: "does it hurt...?"

Charanko: "ofcourse it is!"

Saitama put banana in his leg: "here have a banana"

Charanko: "hey, don't put that banana there!"

Charanko sigh as he takes something from his baggage.

Charanko: "listen, maybe you guys can watch the Martial Arts Tournament, here, I'll give you 2 tickets, you can learn some various of martial arts there since there are pros who want to show off"

Charanko handed 2 entrance tickets. Saitama and Nancy takes each tickets before they stare at each other with deadpan look, then they stare back at the tickets.

Saitama: "first place says they get 10 billion yen...."

Charanko: "yeah, but I'm injured right now so I am disqualified"

Nancy: "hey big bro, don't tell me you want to join?" *Deadpan look*

Saitama: "first prize is 10 billion yen..." *blank look but inside the blank look was excitement*

Charanko and Nancy: "hey, are you even listening?"

Saitama decided to join just to get the prize money.

At night, Nancy and Saitama walks to the sideways of the busy streets to look for a brown wig.

Saitama: "now I think of it, we should buy some new ingredients for today's dinner"

Nancy: "but you came here to buy a wig?" *Smirks*

Saitama: "and you are insulting me again, huh?"

The 2 siblings walk off until they window shopped, saw a light brown wig in the glass container but Garou was blocking their view.
The 2 siblings didn't recognize Garou yet.

Saitama: "there you are, I found you"

Garou overthinking: "who are these 2 people? Heroes? And that woman, is a class-s hero!? How lucky I am!"

Garou hesitated to attack Nancy since he hasn't fought a female hero yet, but his instinct tells him to attack so Garou lunges his hand to chop Nancy's collarbone with enough force to put her to sleep.

Nancy took the attack, sunk in the ground a bit and was confused all of a sudden without sustaining damage. She get annoyed as she raised her right hand in the air to slap Garou.

Nancy: "hey what's the matter with you punk? You want to rob me? Get lost"

Nancy slaps Garou's face, making Garou's body swirl 360° like a tornado before losing consciousness.

Garou: "h-how...impossible.." *dizzy before he close his eyes*

Garou drop in the ground asleep. Unaware of the siblings, the one they saw is Garou but they see him as a stranger.

Saitama: "did you kill a civilian again?"

Nancy: "no, idiot!" *Pinches his cheek*

Saitama: "hey, don't do that in public"

Saitama and Nancy ignores Garou and proceed to ask the price about the wig but to their surprise, it cost more than their 3 days of their everyday meal. Nancy paid the wig without resistance.

NEXT