Hero Examination

Chapter 1

After a month of living with my big brother Saitama and his partner Genos, I found something that would creep me out from them.

First, Genos also wants to know Saitama's origin of power, not just that, he also became like a maid in his apartment that he would do the cleaning.

Second, Genos always follows Saitama and writes all his routine in a small note book, when I asked Genos why he did that, he responded me that he do his hobby because it's a way to identify his master's power.

Third, my brother told me secretly that he trained straight 3 years with 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, 10 km runs, and other intense training without any breaks until he became bald and can one punch opponents with ease.

And Lastly, I scolded my brother when I found out he was saving a brat that was attacked by a humanoid crab monster.

Who would have thought that my brother will be this strong? He also told me a bunch of stories that he defeated countless monsters like a giant ass naked titan, a violet colored monster like it was Piccolo from Dragonball, and also some other monsters like they defeated the House of Evolution.

Genos would boasts my big bros achievement that he defeated many monsters and was never acknowledged by the crowd but he also told me that no matter what happens, he will be a follower to my brother.

And I also decorated his mess up room and did the cleaning while also sulking to myself to how lazy my brother is.

And every night, it was so peaceful as his apartment is as silent as the dead sea.

*Few Weeks Later*

When I finished taking a shower, my brother Saitama wearing his hero cape outfit came back with disappointed look.

Genos would be concerned as he asked his master.

They would sit at the floor with a small table and takes a cup of tea.

Nancy: "what's the matter big bro?" *concerned look*

Genos: "is there a problem, sensei?"

My brother Saitama was propping with his hands on his chin, being sad and serious as he talk to us with his forced smile.

Saitama: "I encountered a weird ninja and accuses me as one of the Paradisers..."

Nancy: *eyebrow raises* "Paradiser? That news that just recently announced?"

Genos: "So master, what's the problem with the ninja you mentioned...?"

Saitama became silent as he continue propping with his head and then he speak with a forced smile while hiding his irritation.

Saitama: "did you both know what he told me when I say I am a hero for fun and not just some sort of criminal??"

Genos and I were looking at each other, then looks back at my brother Saitama as we shake head and ask for his response.

Saitama became deadpan as he made a dead smile

Saitama: "he told me...never heard of you...."

I would get angry, releasing murderous aura and grabbed my brother's shoulder as I shake him like I was a bratty kid while saying..

Nancy: "WHERE IS HE!? HOW DARE HE INSULT MY BROTHER! I'LL KILL HIM"

Genos: "Relax miss Nancy, we should let master decide what is best..."

Nancy: "oh...right...." *Releases Saitama*

Saitama shrug his shoulder as he look bluntly at us, he takes a sip of tea as he speak in his monotone voice.