Chapter 01

8 o'clock at night,
The speed of the wind seemed to increase a thousand times and the rain didn't stop. Many trees were falling on the road due to wind speed. There was no one on the street. All was quiet.

Usually, there is a crowd of people at that time. But there was no one at that moment.

In the midst of such strong winds and storms, only a rickshaw could be seen. A girl in a rickshaw holding the umbrella over the rickshaw puller's head very tightly.

The umbrella was breaking up and she was getting wet, but she didn't want the rickshaw puller to get too wet and sick.

Rickshaw puller : Apa, you don't have to hold this umbrella anymore. I'm just fine.

The girl smiled and said to the rickshaw puller,
Meerab : But I didn't hold the umbrella for you.

Rickshaw puller : Then?

Meerab : I hold the umbrella for your kids. If you get very wet and sick, who will provide food for them? Huh?

The rickshaw puller was happy and started pulling the rickshaw. How many people think like Meerab? Many people get on rickshaws but no one thinks like this.

Rickshaw puller : Apa, You are very good.

Meerab : You are much better. You drive a rickshaw with so much effort.

The rickshaw puller looked at Meerab and gave her a smile and then he again started pulling the rickshaw.

There was a lot of water on the road and it was very difficult for the rickshaw puller to pull the rickshaw.

Meerab's phone was ringing for a long time but it was a little difficult to get the phone out of the bag with one hand. Because with the other hand she was holding the umbrella over the rickshaw puller's head. She took the phone out of her bag with great difficulty and received the call.

Meerab : Abbu, I'm on the road. I'm coming.

Abbu : Tell me where you are. I am sending your brother.

Meerab : No! No need. I'll be back in 30 minutes insha Allah. Well, talk to you later. Okay? It's raining a lot and my phone is not charged. Can be turned off anytime. Don't take stress. I'll be back soon. Okay?

Abbu : Come carefully. Okay?

Meerab cuts off the call. She was also very scared. In such a situation she was out of the house. Everyone in the family was very worried for her.

Let's introduce her to all of you.

Meerab Rahman. She is the daughter of a middle class family. She is in her final year of honors. She looks very magical. She is the darling daughter of her father and the apple of her brother's eyes.

Suddenly she heard a voice. She was afraid and wondered what the sound was.

Meerab : What's that sound?

Rickshaw puller : I think there was an accident Apa.

Meerab : What do you mean?

The rickshaw puller stopped the rickshaw and looked back and said,

Rickshaw puller : Look there, that big white car had an accident.

As soon as she heard that, she got down from the rickshaw. She looked back and saw a white car had an accident.

The amount of rain seemed to increase even more. The rickshaw puller and Meerab ran to the car. There was no one around to help them. The windshield of the car was broken and shattered. And the window panes were all right.