Chapter 04

After a few days,
Murtasim was much better than before and returned home. His room has a huge open balcony where he always draws pictures. Murtasim's hobby was painting. He always captured the natural scenes through his painting.

After returning from the hospital, he did not rest, he was so busy with painting.

This time he painted his Mayavati, not the natural scenes. He drew a larger one where he drew Meerab's smile, her loose hair and black saree, the mole on her left eyebrow.
Because the mole on Meerab's left eyebrow is very dark, it looks good on her. Her smile looked beautiful in the picture. Murtasim portrayed his Mayavati through his picture.

Murtasim: I don't know what magic you did Mayavati. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. Those eyes filled with magic are like an addiction that keeps me addicted. I'm crazy about you at first glance.

You have entered so deep in my mind that I can never get you out and I don't want to get out because you are just my Mayavati.

Shakib said from behind,
"I have got your Mayawati's information.

Murtasim was happy to hear this. He quickly put down the color brush and hugged Shakib.
"Areh! Leave me yaar!"

"Tell me about my Mayawati."

"Meerab Rahman. She is a girl from a middle class family. Her family consists of only her parents, one elder Bhai-Bhabi and Meerab Rahman.
His father is a minor government employee. And his brother has a small computer shop. And Meerab studies in the university with does tuition. And yes, she likes kids a lot.
Every Saturday and Monday she goes to an orphanage where she teaches the children herself and spends time with them. That's it."

Murtasim: Meerab Rahman! My mayawati..!! What day is it today?

Shakib: Today is Monday. Why?

Murtasim: Time to meet Mayawati. Tell me the name of that orphanage.

Shakib told Murtasim the name of the orphanage. Murtasim quickly put on a navy color shirt, fixed his hair with his hands. His hair falls on his forehead and he looks very handsome. He has a stubby beard on his cheeks.

As he started walking with the car keys, Shakib exclaimed,
"You only saw her one day. You asked me to find out all her details and I did. But I didn't think you would be so crazy about her."

Murtasim smiled and placed his hand on Shakib's neck saying,
"You don't understand that."

"Yes, why should I understand that. You went crazy the first time you saw that girl."

"Yes, I am crazy, crazy about her love. You can say that I am a crazy lover only of my Mayavati."

"And if your Mayavati doesn't love you? Then?"

Murtasim smiled and replied,
"Murtasim Khan got what he wanted till now and that is my love. I will do whatever it takes to get my love. I will make her mine. I will make my Mayawati my own no matter what."

Murtasim's eyes have an insistence on getting Meerab. There was nothing in front of him now except Meerab.
Shakib was looking at Murtasim silently without saying anything and kept thinking that the girl can change Murtasim so much with just one look, she can change Murtasim completely later if she wants.

Murtasim went out to the address where Meerab might be staying this time. Meanwhile, Shakib went to Dadi.

Shakib: Grandma, can I come??

Dadi: Shakib you! Come.

Shakib: I had something to say to you.

Dadi: Yes, tell me.