Chapter 03

Currently ,,,,,,,,,,,,

The rickshaw puller was pulling the rickshaw in this water with great difficulty. Murtasim was silent with his head on Meerab's neck. This moment was the best moment for him. He couldn't have imagined that he would see his Mayavati so soon.

Meerab was very worried about what to do. It was getting late also. On such a stormy night, it was very difficult to get Murtasim to the hospital.

Meerab : Bhaia, do you know how much longer it will take?

Rickshaw puller : Apa, there is a lot of water on the road so it is difficult to pull the rickshaw. But yes, there is a hospital in front. If we go there, maybe this brother can be saved.

Meerab : Thora jaldi kijiye na. His bleeding isn't stopping.

Murtasim grabbed Meerab's hand tightly. Meerab thought maybe Murtasim was in pain so he took her hand.

Meerab : Look, nothing will happen to you. We will get to the hospital soon.

Murtasim was just silent. He wasn't saying anything.

Few minutes later, they came in front of a hospital. The rickshaw puller and Meerab took Murtasim inside the hospital with great difficulty.

Nurse : Areh! What happened to him?

Meerab : He had an accident, please call the doctor.

Nurse : All the doctors are gone today. Bahar itni tez toofan chal rahi hai. That's why they left long ago.

Meerab got very angry.

Meerab : What do you mean? In this storm, if someone comes here in case of any danger and if there is no doctor then who will treat them? How can you be so careless?

Nurse : Well, we're taking him and see if there's a doctor.

Meerab : If anything happens to him today, I will file a case in the name of this hospital. Did you get it?

Meerab was very angry. The nurse brought a seat and quickly took Murtasim away and Murtasim was just looking at Meerab. Meerab got so angry with the Nurse. And seeing that, he didn't know why but he felt good.

The nurse quickly called a senior doctor. The doctor said that a doctor was there to inform him. The nurse ran and informed a doctor and the doctor came quickly and started treating Murtasim. But some injections and medications were needed that weren't here at the moment.

Nurse : See, we need this medicine and injection soon.

Meerab looked at the rickshaw puller.

Rickshaw puller : Come Apa.

The rickshaw puller and Meerab on this stormy night, started looking for the medicine store but couldn't find it anywhere. They came to one store and saw that the store would close now. Meerab went there quickly and told the shopkeeper,

Meerab : Bhai, please give me these injections and medicines. This thing is very necessary at the moment.

Shopkeeper : We are closing the shop now.

Meerab : Please bhaia! It's about someone's life. The doctor said to take it quickly. Please!

At her many requests, the shopkeeper gave the medicines. But the medicines were expensive.

Shopkeeper : Give ten thousand taka.

Meerab : 10 thousand?

Shopkeeper : Ji. These injections are very expensive and so are the medicines.