Chapter 05

Murtasim and Meerab walked around the city all day today. Meerab liked Murtasim's mannerisms, his movements, the way he spoke. Very politely Murtasim spoke to Meerab.

At noon, the two of them were having lunch at a small restaurant. A few boys behind them were making nasty comments about Meerab. Hearing this, Murtasim's mood became very bad and he got up and started beating the boys. Meerab was very scared after seeing this.

Meerab: Please leave them. Please Mr. Murtasim.

Murtasim: No never! How dare they disrespect a girl? To make bad comments on you.

Meerab: Please leave them for me. Please Mr. Murtasim please. For me
People were crowding around. Meerab started to feel a lot of fear. She wondered if the boys hit Murtasim again!

Taking Murtasim's hand, she said,
"Please leave them for me, please!"

Murtasim stopped hearing Meerab's words. His eyes were full of anger. He left the boys there.

Murtasim looked at Maya and saw that she was very scared. Looking very angry at the boys, he took her hand and took her to the front of the table and held a glass of water towards her and said,
"Drink the water."

Meerab: I'm fine.

Murtasim: Yes, I know, but drink now.

Meerab drank the water.
"Let's go. Everyone in my house will worry!"

Murtasim nodded yes. Meerab and he were walking some way.

Meerab took one look at Murtasim, looked away and said,
"Why did you beat them like this?"

Murtasim: They will make a bad comment to a girl like this and I will watch silently?

Meerab: If everyone else was like you, girls would feel much safer.

Murtasim: Well, can you go alone? Or do I have to come with you?

Meerab: No! No I can go, you go too.

Murtasim: Aactually, I have a work to do. It is very important to meet a friend.

Meerab: Hey, no problem you go.

Murtasim: Will you go to the orphanage tomorrow?

Meerab: Yes, I will go in the morning.

Murtasim: Okay, we'll see you there tomorrow then.

Murtasim arranged a rickshaw for Meerab. He watched till the rickshaw left. Meerab looked back to see Murtasim standing and waved his hand goodbye.

Meerab took out her phone and saw that Shahmeer had made many calls to her.
She couldn't see as her phone was on silent. She quickly called Shahmeer.

Shahmeer had a lot of work pressure. He got Meerab's call and went to one side and received the call.
"Where were you? I made so many calls and messages but there is no news of Maharani."

Meerab: Sorry. Actually I came out that's why.

Shahmeer: You came out? Why?

Meerab started telling Shahmeer everything. After hearing all this, Shahmeer said, "Stay away from him."

Meerab: What?

Shahmeer: I mean, you stay away from that boy.

Meerab: He is a very good person. And his behavior is also very good. He is new to this town and has no one to show him around. So I show him around the city.

Shahmeer remained silent without saying anything. Suddenly he was called by the manager and he said,

Shahmeer: I'll be back. I will talk to you at night.