love

It's the 4 period and both rain and phayu needs to run as they were late because of phayu's girlfriend who is a total headache and pain in rain's ass.

Well he can't talk about her like this as phayu loves her he and phayu were besties from 12 years the fact he had kept this feelings to himself and tries to move on but can't makes him feel like a sore loser

Rain know that he doesn't have any chance and maybe he should find a real love too it's high time otherwise his parents will control his life other than phayu he had another bestie too name Jason lee who is in Korea.

As they reached the class rain was dozing off he wasn't much interested in this but he saw that phayu and his gf melanie are holding hands throughout made rain cry.

So rain left before and didn't even wait for phayu he bunked all the other lectures and went home in his car he messaged phayu that he won't be coming for a week to the university as he is spending time with his cousins.

Rain's parents relatives are open to him and treats them like their own kid they knew about rain's parents attitude and hated them they told that they'll even adopt rain if they wanted but rain said no as he didn't wanted to be a burden atleast to his other family members.

Rain went to his own secret home which he had built with Jason when he was here and Jason knew everything about rain's crush and how his own parents treat him he had all news he told rain that he'll threaten rain's parents by law Jason parents loved rain way too much.

When rain was their he plopped and cried his heart out he knows that he can't make phayu gay Or his 10 years to spent with anyone is not easy that means they'll love dearly now rain doesn't want the day he sees phayu married so he wanted a boyfriend in this week.