Prologue

It was a nice sunny hot day out. The birds were singing and the wind was swaying ever so slightly.

There was one man who sat alone in a cave, his feet swinging over the edge of the cave and down to the ten foot drop to the ground.

This man was huge and buff and muscular and had a different skin tone than most. This man may have been old, but that wouldn't stop him from achieving what he wanted most; The destruction of earth. He had destroyed nine other planets, now he just needed to destroy earth. What would he do after he destroys earth? Move to the next planet, then the next and then the next until they are all dead and gone.

The last planet he had destroyed was Asguard, the planet where the all mighty Thor and Loki and even Zeus lived. That was easy. Too easy.

In order to destroy earth, he needs the infinity stones. All eight infinity stones. What are the infinity stones you ask? Only the most powerful things in the universe, as they came from space itself.

Sol:
Keeper of the sol stone; A dead spirit guy that lives on a mountain with the stone.

Mind:
Keepers of the mind stone;
Vision, A.K.A, an avenger.
Wanda Maximoff, A.K.A the Scarlet witch. An Avenger and Vision's lover.
Loki Oldision, the god of mischief.

Time:
Keeper of the Time stone; Doctor Stephen Strange. An avenger and sorcerer.

Power:
Keeper of the power Stone; Xander and the Nova Corps.

Space:
Keeper of the Space stone;
Asgardians

Reality:
Keeper of the reality stone; The collector.

But that's not all. There are two others. These two, are the most powerful of all of them:

Dark Magic:
Keeper of the dark magic stone; Rachel Roth, A.K.A Raven. A titan. Sister to Wanda Maximoff, Lorna Dane, and Pietro Maximoff. Daughter of Trigon. (Wanda and her are sisters because they have the same mom).

Void:
Keeper of the void stone: Unknown.

The man that sat just outside the cave thought deeply about all of this. The man's purple skin shone bright because of the sun. The man had on a golden InfinityGauntlet, with four stones out of eight already on his hand. Power, Reality, Soul, and Space. These he already owned. He had stolen. He had fought to the death of others to get. Now he just needed Time, Mind, Dark magic and Void. The Void stone would be the hardest to get, as he had no idea where it even was, or if it even existed. Maybe the void stone was just simply a myth, or perhaps it was the very thing he would need to destroy not just half the world, but all of it.

The man thought of the last he had heard of the Avengers, of how they had just fought off an army of robots together before they had fought against each other and separated as a team. The man had made an agreement with the so called robot known as Ultron. The deal was for Ultron to destroy the Avengers and the man would let him help to destroy the world. But Ultron didn't succeed of course. What else could you expect really? Ultron was weak.

"Fine...I'll do it myself." The man said.