Chapter three

"What if I don't  come back?." -Rachel Roth to Wanda Maximoff

Rachel POV

After the movie, we all started debating on who we think is going to be the new ghost face in the next scream movie that was already being made (They just watched Scream VI).

"Terra! I think it's going to be Terra!" I said immediately.

"No way! It has to be a new character not an old one! Like maybe someone's relative?" Gar said.

Gar had an arm around me on the couch, as he gently stroked my arm with his thumb. I sat as close to him as possible, even leaning my head on his shoulder. During the movie, for a short while I had my head on his chest, but then I took it off when Kory and Donna made comments on it. They weren't bad comments, just things like; "someone's getting comfortable with her boyfriend." Or like; "just wait, they're gonna kiss!"

"I think Sam." Hank said.

"Why Sam!? She's litterly the one getting targeted!" Tim argued.

"I just think she seems a little suspicious. Besides, she's been targeted and been through so much, I wouldn't blame her for Turing into it next."

"That's exactly why I think Terra!" I said.

Hank pointed at me as if to say that I had a good point.

"I don't think Quinn is dead." Rose said.

"We litterly saw her die!" Tim said.

"Doesn't mean she's dead."

"Ah, yeah, it does."

"Not nessaseraly, because she faked her death before remember. She made everyone think she was dead but in fact she wasn't and turned into being one of the killers." Dick said.

"True but-"

"No butts!" I said and pointed at him.

"Alright alright. Go to bed children." Hank said and started showing his away.

"It's 10:00!" Gar complained.

"Exactly! Bed!"

"I can stay up because I'm 19 so I'm a legal adult and-"

"Bed child!" Hank said interrupting Jason.

"But-"

"Bed!" Kory said.

"Ughhh!" We all complained but did as they said.

I started walking in the hallway where all our rooms were. Gar and me held hands. Rose and Jason started to make comments on it and so did Tim. Gar was telling them to shut up when I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. The others looked at me in confusion and asked me what was wrong, but I didn't hear them. I only heard one thing.

It was a voice. A voice I knew. A voice I hadn't heard in two years. Wanda. It was Wanda's voice. I couldn't be sure it was her, but it sure as hell sounded like her. The voice was in my head so only I could hear it. It was through our mind connection. I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying, but she kept repeating herself over and over, I could tell. The only few words I could make out were;
"Rachel....Thanoes is....get....tell Titans....I love you...stay safe...careful."

That's all I could understand from her. After a while of the message repeating in my head, it stopped. J in could no longer hear her voice in my head.

I had so many questions.
But I knew one thing.
I need to speak to her.