Is this real?

Satisfied with her work, she hurriedly went to find Isaac who was still battling Bane. But something was different, Isaac's eyes were red and his fighting had become that of an animal.

"Isaac?"

She received no reply, instead Isaac launched a flurry of punches at Bane who was able to dodge and block some of them but he still was hit by a few strays. Bane staggered back from the relentless assault, his usually calm demeanor replaced by a flicker of concern. Isaac's movements were no longer calculated and precise; they were wild and erratic, fueled by a primal instinct that seemed to have taken over his mind. The redness in his eyes glowed with an eerie intensity, sending shivers down her spine.

With a furious roar, Bane lunged at Isaac and hurled him into the unforgiving wall with a sickening thud. He then pummeled the disoriented man with a barrage of punches before grabbing him by the shoulders and slamming his body mercilessly onto the hard ground. The sound of bones cracking echoed through the room as Bane showed no mercy in his brutal attack.

Bane was just about to throw another punch but before it could connect, Dianna threw her lasso around his large fist, stopping him. Surprised by her intervention, Bane looked down at her with a mixture of surprise and anger.

"So the mercenario's esposa finally shows up. I guess the kitty cat was all bark and no bite eh?"

"Quiet Bane! You will be defeated just like Cheetah, and I will make you tell me what your plans are with the venom drug."

Bane let out a laugh and turned to the Amazon warrior, "You will make me? Very well, Princess, we will see if you can succeed where you're asasino could not."

Without hesitation, Bane yanked the lasso, propelling Dianna into a closed fist that sent her hurtling backward. However, she swiftly evaded his attack with her supernatural agility and delivered a devastating kick that struck his spine with a force that shattered bones.

Bane grunted in pain, stumbling backward as he clutched his injured back. He glared at Dianna with a mix of fury and astonishment, realizing that she held a power far greater than anything he had encountered before. He knew that this fight would be different and that he couldn't afford to underestimate this woman.

With renewed determination, Bane charged at Dianna once more, Ready to knock her off her feet and bring her to her knees. But Dianna was ready for him; she expertly danced around each of his attempts to strike her down. Her dance was in fact, a kind of choreography, a well-rehearsed routine of moves designed to evade her opponent and strike where he was most vulnerable.

Dianna's moves were calculating, strategic, and mesmerizing to watch; her face was a mask of intense concentration, her eyes never leaving her opponent. When Bane least expected it, she unleashed a flurry of kicks and punches that sent him reeling, unable to defend himself against the onslaught of her attacks.

"Dianna?" Isaac's eyes flickered as he focused on the fight in front of him. Every bone in his body howled in pain and many more felt broken and shattered. Her eyes shifted to him, causing her attack to pause and stop.

"Isaac?"

Bane took advantage of this and uppercutted Dianna, then sent her flying backward with a gut punch.

As Dianna flew through the air, Isaac lunged forward, unaware of his own limitations and desperate to reach her before she hit the ground. With a crash, she landed hard, but just as her head touched down, Isaac arrived, scooping her up and cradling her close to his chest, his battered and bruised body not giving in to the pain as he focused on protecting her. His body shook as he looked at the bloody face of Diana, the rage that almost subsided returned at full force.