N I N E

[Abortions and Abuse]

❗️Authors Note. PLEASE READ❗️

This chapter involves abortion and a little abuse so if either of those things are going to bother you or trigger you in any way please don't read. Also I don't want any comments about how the baby isn't going to know please. I got a lot of comments like that on my last Euphoria book and it honestly broke my heart how easily people would abort their baby without a second thought (at least that how it seemed with their comments).

Abortion is not something to be insensitive about its very emotional and something that shouldn't just be put off and excused by saying  something like, "it's not gonna know."

Reading those comments on my last Euphoria book almost made cry every time I got a comment like that because of how insensitive some of the people were about it.

So please please please do not comment something like that on this chapter or any other chapters, just keep the comments to yourself if you feel that way, thank you. Enjoy the chapter.

As horrible as Lana felt for what was going on with her Nate, she also started to forget about what Maddy thought. It wasn't a secret to Nate how Lana felt about him. She didn't cover up how she felt about him very well.

Nate actually started to make Lana happy. Everyone around her saw how happy she had been, only Cassie knew why though. Lana was falling for and in love with Nate more and more everyday.

Lana ran out of her house and jumped in Nates truck and kissed him, "Hi." She smiled and buckled up.

They were going to the diner. They're spot, "You look beautiful." Nate told her looking at her outfit, Lana smiled, "Thank you."

There was a part of Lana that absolutely despised herself for what she was doing. That part of her that screamed "don't do this again, you'll only hurt yourself in the end." But the rest of her had no care in the world she was doing this. Sneaking around, lying, she didn't care, because she finally found a guy who made her happy. She was sure no matter what happened, Nate was always going to have a place in her heart that no one else would have.

She wanted to tell people what was going on with her and Nate but she liked the secrecy. The risk. She became addicted to the rush it gave her. It was something she had never felt.

"How was your Christmas?" Lana asked, "It was okay." Nate said, "Just okay?" Lana asked, "Yeah, we don't do much for Christmas so." Nate shrugged, "How was yours?"