Chapter5:The Banished Prince

*A few years later Zuko has grown*

Guard:I'm sorry my dear prince but your father said that no one shall enter this room till they're done discussing about the plans of the war.

Zuko:And that's why I want to go there,to learn war tactics.

Iroh:It's ok... I'll take care of him *whispering to Zuko*just don't speak inside the room

Zuko:Ok uncle

*Later*

Admiral:There is a well trained army of earthbenders in this area...So maybe we can put our new recruits in frontline-

Chief:*suddenly cuts him off* But they're new recruits, they'll die immediately!!

Admiral:If you didn't have cut me off you should've saved time cause I was supposed to say that we will use it as a bait for the army and attack at they're back so that we'll have the upper hand*gets cut off again*

Zuko:No you can't just let the new recruits die like that!!! They have worked hard for this,then you'll just send them plummeting to they're doom!!!

Admiral:That is very disrespectful! I will not tolerate this even if you're the firelord's son!!

*Suddenly Ozai stood up and said*

Ozai: Zuko go to your room now

Zuko:but-

Ozai:I SAID NOW!!!

*A few weeks later,Zuko was informed that he will participate to a agni Kai(a fire duel)*

*He was expecting the admiral that he disrespected,but he turned around and in shock he found his father on the other side of the stage*

Zuko:Father...I will not fight you I'm so sorry that I disrespected you!

Ozai:You will fight,this will teach you a lesson

*Ozai spontaneously burnt his son's face leaving a scar*

Ozai:from know on YOU are now banished in the fire kingdom and shall not return until you capture the avatar.

👍😁👍Very near to the end 😁....