𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⋆

"Hi Guys"

"Hi Guys"

The groups gaze turned to 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒. Everyone knows her as the sweetest girl in town. Cherry gives coffee, food, gifts to everyone, even southsiders.

"Hi Cherry"

V was super happy to see her. Betty only smiled as a reaction to seeing Cherry.

"I have something for you guys" Cherry Pulled A Gift Out of Her Bag. "What is it?" Jughead questioned "Open it" Cherry placed it on the table that sat in the middle of the chairs. Jughead reached for it first, Pulling on the ribbon that was rapped around it. "Friendship bracelets?" Jughead asked "Their not your any friend ship bracelets look for the one with your name" Cherry replied. Jughead searched for the on with his name, in printed in it was an S. Jughead smiled.

"Let me see mine" Jughead passed the box to Archie. Archie took a few seconds to find his. Archie's had an engraved guitar. Archie's smiled implied he liked it.

Veronica was next pulling hers out the box. It had a Diamond "I love it" V smiled. "Now my turn" Betty took like box and noticed two bracelets left. Betty Grabbed hers. Cherry thought it represented her. Betty smiled "What is it?" Jughead asked "A spy glass"

Betty showed hers to the group. "Cherry I think this one is yours" Cherry's bracelet had an imprinted heart. Cherry smiled at them.

"Oh i have one more" Cherry said "Do y'all know where Cheryl is?" She questioned. The group looked at her like it was crazy. "Um i think she's in the gym with the cheerleaders" V said

"Alright thank you"

Cherry walked out the room. Walking to into Gym, Cherry spotted Cheryl and the Cheerleaders. "Who are you guys waving at?" Cheryl asked the group.

"Hi Cheryl" Cherry greeted walking up to the red headed girl. "Hi Cherry" Cheryl said turning around to look at her friend

"I got something for you" Cherry said pulling the bracelet out of her. "Here" Cherry placed the bracelet in Cheryl's hand. The bracelet had the words Queen engraved in it with Red letters. "I love it" Cheryl hugged Cherry.

"Anyway i've got to get going" Cherry said looking at her watch, 2:40 it read. "See ya later" Cherry dismissed

"Bye Cher" Cheryl waved

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

"Hi can i get 4 coffee's" Cherry asked the women at the counter. "Sure. That will be 19.6" The women at the counter said. "And the name for the order" Cherry handed her the money "Cherry" and sat at the tables in the coffee shop

"4 coffees for Cherry" The Worker called. Cherry walked up to counter grabbing the coffees "Thank you" Cherry Thanked.

Cherry called a cab. "Where to?" The driver questioned. "Whyte Worm" Cherry said. The driver was shocked "You sure a girl like you wants to go to the Whyte Worm?" The driver asked "Yes"

"Alright"

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Cherry hopped out the cap after handing the driver money. *whistle*

"Oh shut up" Cherry said to the man who cat called her. Walking into the Whyte Worm she spotted toni behind the bar. "Hey Cherry" Toni greeted "Hi. Got you a coffee" Cherry said handing her a coffee "Oh thank god i've been here all day" Cherry sat at the bar stool.

"Oh also got you this" Cherry handed Toni the same friendship bracelet she gave to the rest of her friends. Toni looked at the engraving. An outline of her half up half down pigtail hair style. "I love it" Cherry smiled at her reaction. "Also where is Fangs?" Cherry asked

"I think he's on his way right now" Toni said looking at the door. Like on queue Fangs walked in and to the Bar. "Hey Fangs" Toni greeted "Hi" Cherry added "Hi Toni, Cherry" Fangs nodded

"I got you a coffee" Cherry Handed Fangs the coffee that was surprisingly still hot. "Thanks" Fangs thanked the girl.

"Also got you this" Cherry handed him the bracelet. As anyone else's bracelet. It had something that represented him. Fangs "Holy shit this is cool" Fangs put it on his wrist.

"What's up guys" A guy walked up to the bar. "Hey Sweetpea" Fangs shook his hand. "Hi Sweetpea" Toni said still doing her good

"Who are you" Cherry assumed his name was Sweetpea. "Cherry. Cherry Venus" She smiled at him.
"Sweetpea. Toni let me get a shot" He said leaning on the bar

"I don't think i've seen you before" Sweetpea said taking his shot. "Ya i live on the northside. Just coming to see Toni and Fangs" Sweetpeas mood changed entirely.

Toni and Fangs knew he was going to go off. "You guys let her in here?" Sweetpea asked madly

"Yes. Look she's really nice" Fangs tried to convince him. "Fangs she a fucking northsider" Sweetpea shouted getting people's attention. "Look your making a big scene out of it" Fangs said.

"Cherry i think you should leave" Toni said walking from Behind the bar and to Cherrys side. "Ya I think that's the best." Cherry said getting up and walking with Toni to the door. "Can you drive me home?" Cherry asked Toni.

"Ya i can. Come on" Toni said leading Cherry to her bike.

Toni knew it angered him because she is a north sider

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Hope you enjoyed!!