𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

TONI WALKED UP TO SWEET PEA AND FANGS

"Hey" Fangs said looking up at Toni as he was sitting down. "Hi. What are you guys talking about" Toni asked sitting next to Sweet Pea. "Well, Fangs were talking about Cherry i wasn't paying attention" spoke Sweet Pea.

"Where did she even go? She just disappeared off the face off the earth" Sweet Pea asked "I knew you cared about her" Fangs said "What? All i did was ask a question" Sweet Pea replied

"To answer your question, Cherry transferred to StoneWall Prep." answered Toni. "She did what?" Fangs asked raising his voice a little.  "Keep your voice down, And it wasn't her choice it was her moms" Toni explained.

"She misses you guys exactly, you Sweet Pea"  Toni said smiling at Sweet Pea. "Are you sure that wasn't meant for me?" Fangs asked, "Did you hear that?" Fangs asked Sweet Pea.

"Ya Toni are you sure that wasn't meant for Fangs" Sweet Pea asked Toni "No it wasn't" Toni answered. "Can you by chance give me Cherrys Address? For educational purposes" Toni smiled at Sweet Pea question.

"Hey Cherry" Dami said as she sat down next to her as Emma, Lyla, and two new people walked over sitting down at the lunch table. "Hi" Cherry said looking up at the girls.

"Oh so this is Cherry" One of the Girls said "I'm Dami" Dami Smiled at Cherry. "Wait, So you to have the same name?" Cherry asked both Dami's "Yes" They said in sync "Except She's Younger" The original Dami explained looking at the new Dami.

"So how old are you?" Cherry asked "Fourteen. Got moved up a grade because i'm smart" Newer Dami said tapping her finger on her head "Is there anything else that I can call you so it isn't confusing?" Cherry asked Newer Dami "You can call me Lola" Dami smiled "Okay that's good" Cherry smiled

"And you" Cherry turned her attention to the other new girl "I'm GiaBella" Cherry smiled "I like your name. Can i call you Gia" Cherry asked "Yes you can" Gia smiled.

Since it was a friday Cherry had gone home. She was on much better terms with her mother, Even though she was still mad. "Hey mom" Cherry said walking though the door putting, her backpack on the floor.

"Hi Honey" Val was sitting on the island with a glasses of wine. Cherry walked upstairs to her room, Laying on her bed. She had finally been able to lay in her own bed instead of fucking dorm room bed. She missed her room. Even though, she thought she was going to go back home every weekend since she started at StoneWall Prep which was about 2 weeks ago. She didn't so she was happy to maybe see her friends again.

Cherry had passed the time by making friendship bracelets. One for Toni, Fangs, Cheryl, Betty, Archie, Veronica, Jughead, and of course SweetPea.

Hours had past. Hell Cherry was so into her bracelet making that she didn't even hear her mom walking the room. "Cherry It's 2 am go to bed" Val said breaking Cherry out of her trans. "Oh sorry didn't even realize, that time had passed" Cherry apologized to her mother, Val walked out of the room after she heard what Cherry said.

Cherry turned off the table light and laying in her bed. As soon as she had laid down she heard a noise close to her window. She immediately got up grabbing a hairbrush from her nightstand. A figure was sat on the roof right in-front of where her window laid.

Then a tap was heard. Cherry got closer to the window slowly moving the curtain. It revealed Sweet Pea. Cherry never locked her window due to her waking up in the middle of the night to open it.

Opening the window Cherry spoke with a serious tone. "You scared the shit out of me." "That's my bad. Can i come in?" Sweet Pea apologize and asked a question."Ya come in" Cherry made from Sweet Pea to get into the room.

Sweet Pea sled in through the window. "So this is what your room looks like" Sweet Pea said laying on her bed. "Yup. Did you need something?" Cherry asked sitting on the Chair she'd was previously sitting on.

"No" Sweet Pea answered grabbing a hello kitty plushy from the top of Cherrys Bed. "Then why are you here? I don't mean it in a rude way i just want to go to sleep" Cherry asked. "Um. Shit i forgot" Sweet Pea laughed. "Your kidding me right. Are you drunk? possibly high?" Cherry asked getting a little frustrated "No sadly not drunk or high" Sweet Pea responded sadly.

"Oh i remember, Your smart right?" He asked "Yes" Cherry replied  "Can you help me with my grades?" Sweet Pea request Cherry to help Him with his grades. "Sure i'll help you" Cherry smiled.

"Now do you need anything else?" Cherry asked "No i'll be on my way now" Sweet Pea said walking to the window and sliding out of it "See ya later?" Sweet Pea questioned. "See you later" Cherry smile answering his question "Also can i have your number, So I know what time to come by?" Sweet Pea asked another question "Do you ever stop asking questions" Cherry hypothetically asked "Let me see your phone" Cherry told him.

"Here" Sweet Pea placed the phone in her hands. "And there's my number just text it when you can" Cherry smiled, Sweet Pea smiled back "Alright now I'll be on my way"

 "And there's my number just text it when you can" Cherry smiled, Sweet Pea smiled back "Alright now I'll be on my way"

hope you enjoyed!!!