𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

It was about 1 am

It was about 1 am. Cherry had taken shot after shot, having at-least 6 Beers and on top of that she was high. "She we stop her?" Fangs turned his head to Toni.

"She's gonna get mad at us if we do" Toni said replying nervous for Cherry. "Yo" Sweet-pea said walking up to Toni and Fangs. "Hey" The Two basically whispered not taking their eyes off Cherry.

"What are you guys looking at?" He asked facing the way they were looking. In the middle was Cherry grinding her ass on another serpent who was definitely not drunk. "Oh Cherry" Sweet-pea said with a straight face, "Why are you guys watching her like a hawk?" He asked turning back to his two friends.

"Because when she's drunk she acts like a child" Toni explained taking her eyes off Cherry and onto Sweet-pea, "And we both know she's going to end up going home with someone tonight" Fangs added.

"Hasn't she had like million drinks already?" Sweet-pea asked leaning on something behind him. "Yes. Wanna know the exact amount?" Toni answered and asked another question "N-" Sweet-pea got cut off.

"16 shots, and 6 beers" Fangs cut him off. "Holy shit. Do you think she's gonna get alcohol poisoning?" Sweet-pea asked yet another question. "No. She takes her hangovers well" Both Fangs and Toni had taken their eyes off of Cherry. Looking back to the spot where Cherry was.

She wasn't there. "Shit!" Toni panicked. "What? She probably left with him" Sweet-pea said not realizing the problem. "And He was totally under drunk or High" Fangs added "Oh" Sweet-pea realized.

Sweet-pea noticed Cherry who was almost at the exit. "She right there" Sweet-pea pointed her out. "Cherry! Wait!" Cherry heard Toni turning around letting go of the Serpents hand and looking at her best friend. "H- *Hiccup* Hi T- Toni" Cherry said slurring and stumping over her word.

"Come with me" Toni said to her Bestfriend. Cherry walked up to her best friend and away from the exit "But i was going to go home with this super hot guy" She whispered to Toni. "But you can't do that" Toni put her hand on Cherry. "Come on Cherry" The Serpent put his hand on Cherrys waist pulling her away from Toni.

Toni turned around looking at Sweet-Pea. Her look said it all, Sweet-pea decided to step up and help his friend. "Alright get your hand off of her" Sweet-pea said walking next to Toni. Cherry gasped looking at Sweet-pea slightly jogging up to him hugging him.

Sweet-pea was taken back. "Cherry come on" The guy started raising his voice a little. "Cherry go with Toni" Sweet-pea bent down a little whispering in Cherrys ear. Cherry looked up at Sweet-pea and nodded turning to Toni and clinging on her.

Toni mouthed the word 'Thank you' Sweet-pea only nodded. "What's your deal man" The serpent pushed Sweet-pea backwards "My deal is you were trying to take advantage of my friends" Sweet-pea answered.

"She came onto me" The serpent replied blaming it on Cherry. "How much you wanna bet she was drunk when she came on you" Sweet-pea guessed correctly As The Serpent had gotten so pent up He punched Sweet-pea in his face, Fangs was watching from the side as almost everyone at that party was. Fangs knew the things Sweet-pea was capable of.

Fangs took matters into his own hands. Jumping in and holding Sweet-peas arms behind him so he couldn't beat the boys ass. "Alright You are done" Sweet-pea said shaking off Fangs hands and walking away trying to find Cherry and Toni.

"It's okay Cherry he'll be okay" He found Toni with Cherry laying her head on Toni's lap. "Alright Fangs is dealing with him" Sweet-pea said starting Cherry. "Sweet-pea!" Cherry smiled getting up and hugging him. "Can you take her home" Toni asked "I'm going to go call F.P and let him know" Toni said rubbing her forehead.

"Ya i'll take her home" Sweet-pea agreed. "Come on Cherry" Sweet-pea said patting her back "Okay" Cherry quickly switched from hugging him to holding his hand dragging him.

"You get some sleep" He said before getting fully pulled out of the hallway. "Alright how did you get here" He asked as they got closer to the bar exit "My moms car" Cherry answered.

"Shit" Sweet-pea had gotten there his bike. Walking past Fangs and the Serpent they had gotten out of the building. "We'll take your car so it doesn't get stolen" Sweet-pea told Cherry. "What about your bike?" She asked looking up at him.

"I'll get it tomorrow" He told her. "Alright give me the keys" He told her. She winced "Why" She dragged out the y "Because you drunk and high. And i'm not going to let you drive" She pouted taking the keys out of her purse and placing them in his hand.

"Alright get in" He opened the door to the car for her. Cherry got in with no problem, Sweet-pea walked around getting into the drivers seat. "What's your address?" He asked turning on the car, "I don't know"

 "What's your address?" He asked turning on the car, "I don't know"

hope you enjoyed!!!!