𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

It had been Two weeks since southside high had basically moved into Riverdale high

It had been Two weeks since southside high had basically moved into Riverdale high. Cherry had befriended a lot of the serpents, and considered being on. Cherry was still risk with the Black Hood still around.

"Wait, So what do I have to do to become a Serpent?" Cherry asked Toni for the fifteenth time.

"I'm going to say this one last time okay?" Toni replied. Cherry nodded, "You have to do the Serpent dance" Toni answer the question "What's the Serpent Dance?" Cherry questioned.

"Some dance that just proves the patriarchy right" Toni said "So to become a Serpent I have to..." Cherry trailed off letting Toni finish the sentence.
"You have the dance on pole in-front of everyone"

"I wasn't expecting that" Cherry was surprised. She didn't think she had to be a stripper to join Serpents. "Unless..." Toni trailed off "Unless what?" Cherry asked wondering what Toni was going to say "Fp just lets you in" Toni said. Cherry smiled, "Expect, very slim chance that happens" Cherrys smile dropped

"Well, i am friends with his son. So, shouldn't that give me and advantage" Cherry asked "Maybe a little advantage. But don't get your hopes up" Toni said "Why do you want to be in the Serpents?, You're like the most perfect girl in Riverdale" Toni question

"Cause most of my friends are serpents. You, Fangs, Sweet Pea-" Cherry got cut off my Toni "Since when was Sweet Pea you friend" "Well, he isn't i just count him as a friend but he hates me" Cherry explained. "And also I think I need from the serpents since Black Hood tried to kill me" Cherry added "Good Point"

"Ma i'm home" Cherry walked through the front door  spotting Her mom talking with a guy in a suit. "Honey we've been waiting for you come sit" Val patted the spot next the her on the couch.

"What's this about" Cherry said down next her mother looking across at the man in the suit. "This is a teacher from Stone Wall Prep." "Mr.Chipping" He held his hand out from Cherry to shake.

"I'm not trying to be mean but why exactly is he here?" Cherry asked her mom. "I'm trying to transfer you to StoneWall prep" Val explained "What? Mom i'm happy in my school. I don't need to transfer" Cherry was getting mad at her mom.

All of her friends were out Riverdale high if she transferred she would be leaving all of her friends. "I feel your in danger. Just a week ago you got chased by the Black hood" Val's started.

"Even if you have a valid reason, I'm not going to that stupid school" Cherry stormed up the stairs. "I'm sorry about her" Val apologize to Mr. Chipping

Meanwhile, with Cherry was upstairs being the shit out of her pillow but after at least 2 to 3 minutes Cherry was out of breath. Cherry laid her head down on the pillow trying to catch her breath. Then ended up screaming into her pillow.

Grabbing her phone Cherry texted Toni

POOKIE

hi

Hi cherry what's up

um i'm transferring

transferring to what?

Transferring schools.
I'm going to stonewall
prep.

WAIT WHAT?

ya my mom thinks
i'm in to much danger
at Riverdale high
considering i got
chased by the
black hood.

Oh Cherry

Ya well i'll be coming
back for some weekends.

that good right?

ya I guess.
Anyway i gtg

hope you enjoyed!!!

hope you enjoyed!!!