𝟬𝟮𝟮

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"I told you ass stop going back bra

"I told you ass stop going back bra." Ty huffed sighing.

"I know I kn-." She was cut off by Lani beeping in.

"Holon this Lani stay on the call." She stated switching calls.

"Tiny?" Lani asked.

"Yea wassup." She responded going into the bathroom to fix her hair.

"Mama wants us to come down to visit and she talm bout soon for she come down here herself." Lani sighed.

"Oh uh uh my mama already be over staying her welcome js imagine what yo mama would do." Tiny laughed Lani mugging her through the phone.

"I know then she talking about she seen the shade room bring yo lil bf to." Lani laughed.

"Oh she not playing no games it's okay I'll bring Tony to so youn be alone." Tiny replied Lani going quiet.

"Tiny ion really think they super found of you being gay and you know that." Lani spoke just trying to look out.

"I understand that but ion wanna live no fake life to them." Tiny replied understanding what Lani was saying.

"I mean I could js bring ty or bring nobody at all really." Tiny shrugged.

"Noooo you need to bring somebody I do not want all the attention to be on me Tiana please." Lani begged.

"Okay Holon I'm finna add ty to the call." Tiny rolled her eyes adding his to the call.

"Yoo." He spoke.

"Tysonnnnn." Lani dragged his name smiling.

"See nope watchu want nii." He sighed.

"Dam why I always gotta want something." She scrunched her face up.

"What Lani." He replied tired.

"Can you please go visit me and tiny mama with us and come as tiny fake bf cause ion all the attention to be on me and kymani." She rushed out.

"Why can't Tony go?" He asked tiny sucking her teeth.

"Cause our parents are not to fond with Tiny being gay." Lani mugged.

"Yea I'll come." He replied.

"Good start packing we leave in the morning." She smiled through the phone.

"Wait what." Tiny raised a brow.

"My mama booked our tickets already she's in a rush I don't know what for but she is." Lani sighed.

"How imma come if Ian got no ticket since she already booked them." Ty asked.

"I kinda already told her you was coming with out me knowing for sure. Lani spoke lowly.

"You so sick in the head I hope you know that." Ty laughed hanging up.

" Ty laughed hanging up

"No". Mani crossed his arm.

"Kymani I stg if you don't take this medicine before we get on this plane imma kill you." Lani semi yelled at mani.

Kymani currently had a cold and Lani did not want anyone staring at them when they heard him sniff or cough so she was trying to get him to drink medicine for it but he dont like the taste.

" why you cursing at me mami." Kymani raised a brow a pout following onto his face.

"Please just drink the medicine for me baby." she sighed holding the cup up to his mouth mani slowly sipping it.

"Good boy thank you." She smiled sitting the cup down mani groaning.

" say that again please mami." He shifted.

"Boy no we is in an airport." Lani laughed watching tiny an Ty come back with food.

"Where are food?" Lani asked.

"Waiting for you to order it." Ty sassed sleepily Lani scoffing.

" you hungry fat?" She turned to drowsy mani who shook his head yes Lani getting with mani following behind her.

"You know we gotta have a talk right." Ty stated eating his food.

" I know but not right now please Ian tryna ruin the mood." Tiny sighed looking down.

"Fs."