part 7:LEAVE HIM??

Sonam's POV

It's already been 6 month my workshop is near the end. In this six month everything is messed up abhiraj don't have time for me 1st he goes to office then after coming back probably that vanshika visit him. I don't like stopping her after knowing what she already been through. But whenever she comes home she always tries to put me down. Argh it's irritating. Even Mrs.Malhotra also said her not to visit daily she don't even listen to her. About abhiraj he is too kind when it comes to her so he never say anything to her. But you know what best thing that happened in 6 months is my workshop. I loved it . I learned so many things about writing

SONAM'S POV ENDS

SONAM, taking her workshop, filled with the energy of creativity and determination. She's been taking her workshop successfully for months now, her passion shining through in every project she takes on.

As she works, her phone buzzes with a notification. She picks it up to see an email invitation to join a fully paid workshop in New York City. Excitement and hesitation flicker across her face as she reads the details. The catch: if she accepts, she won't be able to return to India for five years.

SONAM (to herself): Five years... that's a long time. Leaving abhiraj alone that long will be a bad idea.

Sonam sits at the kitchen table, her husband ABHIRAJ across from her, enjoying a quiet moment together. Thinking about the opportunity she got. She wanted to discuss but abhiraj looked tired so she just let it be .

Sonam:(in mind) I'll ask him tomorrow morning.

In the bedroom they didn't gave any conversation but abhiraj now have habit of cuddling his wife to sleep. So there they are sleeping in each other's arm.

Next morning

Sonam wake up and see that abhiraj is not there .

Sonam: it's only 8am where did he go?

She opened her phone and saw his message.  She checks it .

[Abhiraj's message
Good morning wifey. Have a great day.
Sorry sonam I had meeting today so I have to come office earlier I'm sorry.]

Reading his message sonam sigh as she know she can't talk about NYC workshop today too..

In living room

SONAM seeks advice from MRS. MALHOTRA, a wise and supportive figure in her life.

SONAM: mom, I'm torn. Should I leave everything behind and pursue this opportunity in New York City?

MRS. MALHOTRA (encouragingly): Sonam, you've proven yourself capable time and time again. Don't let fear hold you back. Go, and make your mark on the world.

She said that knowing abhiraj is giving her all attention to vanshika and not sonam. She don't want sonam to regret in the end.

SONAM nods, feeling bolstered by Mrs. Malhotra's words of wisdom.

At night

Sonam decides to ask abhiraj too.

Sonam: so how was your meeting.

Abhiraj:it was hectic I'm tired.

Sonam:I wanna discuss something.

Abhiraj: yeah sure go ahead.

Sonam: my workshop is actually giving me a opp...

ABHIRAJ and SONAM are interrupted by the arrival of VANSHIKA, who has been visiting them since she regained consciousness six months ago after a long coma.

VANSHIKA: (sneering) Sonam, still dreaming about your silly workshops and writing nonsense, huh? When will you learn to be a proper wife and take care of your husband?

ABHIRAJ's patience wears thin, his loyalty torn between his wife and his cousin.

ABHIRAJ: Vanshika, that's enough. Sonam is doing what makes her happy, and I support her fully.

VANSHIKA scoffs, clearly unable to accept abhiraj is taking Sonam's side.

VANSHIKA: (sarcastically) Of course you do, Abhiraj. You've always been blinded by her.

ABHIRAJ's expression hardens, realizing that Vanshika's jealousy and bitterness run deep.

Next day

SONAM stands outside her workshop, a determined look on her face as she makes her decision.

SONAM (to herself): I won't let anyone hold me back. I'm going to New York City.

With newfound resolve, Sonam steps forward, ready to embrace the opportunity that awaits her, even if it means leaving behind everything she knows and loves.

At house

Sonam: mom, I finally took that opportunity. I filled the form.

Mrs.Malhotra: you made a great choice. I support you.but did you discussed it with abhi?

Sonam: actually no he don't have time it's always in company or with vanshika.

Mrs.Malhotra:( sighs understanding her feeling)hmm I would say you should at least accept your feelings for him before going to NYC.

Sonam:(blushing)a...umm.. feelings?

Mrs.Malhotra: stop blushing its so clear how much you love him by the way you take care of him . It's too obvious. So just confess before it's too late.

Sonam nods her head understanding her.

Little did they don't know is someone is listening to her.

##will she leave him? Will she confess?##