𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓭𝓰𝓮 (𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮)

Thirty men entered the Port Victory surgery theater to watch either Jack Dawkins or Rainsford Sneed perform surgery on a miner that shattered his leg whilst falling down an extremely deep mineshaft. All of these men just loved the sight of the red plasma, as well as the surgeon working at a very fast pace, most performing in less than a minute. Heck, even British Officer William Pacino came as an audience member for his own entertainment.

The sounds of boots thumping against the wooden floors filled the room with tension and excitement for the bloody feat. They started to clamor. A few men started to chant one simple word to show their thrill to the people around them, that word being "Cut!" Then, the whole audience started to say this over and over again, starting a chant.

The hurt and broken miner lays on top of the wooden operating table in the middle of the room, where one of his legs was bleeding profusely. He whimpered and sobbed in agony every time he moved an inch, thinking he was going to exsanguinate if the surgeon didn't arrive sooner to rip off the leg, causing more pain for him.

Chants of sheer excitement didn't change when a female nurse and an aboriginal man entered the theater, preparing the main event for everyone. One man even yelled "Cut Him!"

Meanwhile, former pickpocket - Now Surgeon Jack Dawkins was gambling against another man at a ship-like building not too far from the hospital where he worked. He looked at his cards secretly, by flipping the top half of the cards, so only he could see the kings he was gambling with.

Jack was what you would like to call, a very hot gentleman. He had short golden-blonde hair with typical men's clothing; a baggy dress shirt, royal blue waistcoat, a cravat wrapped around his neck, a wooden brown coat, and a navy blue top hat on his head. He was once called, "The most brilliant young surgeon in the Royal Navy".

The other man, by the name of Darius, gives the blonde haired surgeon a contact made out of mere parchment paper and casually says to him, "Sign Here".

Dawkins signs the parchment with a quill pen without hesitation and gives it back to the man. He looked at the surgeon's signature with ease, "Do you even earn that much in a year?"

The surgeon shows his cards, which were mostly kings; the opponent does the same action, making the former pickpocket lose the bet. Jack stood up from his seat in a fury and said to the man in a high volume, "No, you cheated! He's a miserable shitting cheat!"

There was a man next to the surgeon's opponent, probalay helping him win and making Dawkins lose. He also stood up, reaching towards Jack's right wrist, pinning it to the wooden table, a sharp blade on the other hand; ready to slice the limb off cleanly. It was most likely an order from the man that Jack lost to.

Jack spilled out a few words in a quick panic, "Wait, Wait! I'm good for it. I can get you the money!"

The man with the grip on his wrist let go, making the surgeon dash out of the ship-like building as fast as he possibly could towards the hospital, which was where he worked. He entered the place, still speeding towards the designated room he was aiming to be, with nurse Hetty and the other surgeon, Doctor Rainsford Sneed following him. Noises of the men clamoring and chanting carelessly can still be heard once the trio gets to a small room next to the theater, preparing the event.

Dawkins quickly takes off his brown coat and gives it to Hetty, making her put it on a nearby coat rack, as a typical housewife would once their husband comes home. A metallic silver scalpel was peacefully on a small table in that semi-room, waiting for it to be taken and used. The blonde haired surgeon gets it with style, flipping it in a three-hundred and sixty degree motion; which sent Sneed quite jealous, "Show Off."

"Jealous?" Jack replied with a tiny smirk, as the three of them entered the actual theater, sending the audience into a roar of pure excitement. The patient still laid on the wooden table in pain, whimpering in agony like a sad puppy when its owner yells at them.