Ch.2

A/N: hi, thank you for reading my story! quick trigger warning, this chapter and others to follow will have mentions of self harm. if that makes you uncomfortable please click off this story, thank you ^^

                               -------------------------------------

After arriving at her homeroom, the class either refused to look at her or shot her dirty looks as the teacher yelled at her to go to the principal's office, not only for being late but also after being given an 'anonymous tip' (and gee she wondered who would lie about it) that Marinette had been vaping in the schools bathroom. Vaping. Seriously? And everyone had just believed it?

She brushed it off her shoulder as she did with the lunch detention she was given, for who knows how many-ith time, before heading to her next class early, that way no one could bother her or fabricate what she had been doing in between classes.

She had begun sitting in the back of her classes her second year and now she sat in the back alone, everyone refusing to sit either across or in front of her. She couldn't pull her sketchbook out as she had learned from the mistake of getting it reported, stolen, laughed at, or damaged in any way and she couldn't pull out her headphones as she had already gone through 8 pairs which had been damaged, stolen and accidentally broken nor could she do her homework for obvious reasons so she resigned herself to looking out the window and zoning out, which she had become a pro at to tune out all the awful things said and thrown at her.

Slowly but surely the class trickled in and she winced as she felt a paper ball hit the temple of her head but she paid no mind, opting to stay staring out the window.

She listened intently to the teacher talking during class but wrote no notes, instead storing the information in her head as writing notes in class would be pointless. That was one benefit she guessed, that she had become better at memorizing and less clumsy over time.

Sure, she was hit in the head with the occasional spit ball or crumpled notes but she had learned to expertly dodge kicked out feet and maneuver around intentional shoves, as well as recognizing signs of danger and spotting out escape routes or hiding spaces. It was certainly useful as Ladybug, though the fact she had to learn it as Marinette and not her superhero identity was a little disheartening.

But no matter, she continued her classes and her break finally came at lunch. Sure, she was placed in detention but that was the best part of her days. Though, she would never let lila know and have her take that away from her. In detention she was isolated from everyone and everything, and it was like she could finally breathe and relax, do her homework and be a normal student and just BE.

The teacher in charge of detention made it all the more enjoyable. She was one of the only staff Lila hadn't got her clutches onto and she believed Marinette. Not only did she believe Marinette but she also sympathized with her.

During one of the many days they spent alone in the classroom, she had shared that she was also bullied but always made to be the assailant just as Mari was, and that she could tell when an innocent person was being framed.

The revelation had nearly brought the blue haired teen to tears but instead she had just thanked the teacher and thus began their silent solitude. Oftentimes when she noticed Marinette needed it, she would make an excuse and give the girl alone time in the classroom and right now was one of those times.