Ch.4

As they rounded the corner Lilas grip tightened around her arm and Marinette winced. Seeing this, Lila smiled wider and, with her grasp still on Mari's arm, pulled then pushed her towards a wall of lockers, causing a loud bang to sound in the hallways. Marinette grabbed her wrist and looked at Lila with resentment in her eyes.

"Oh calm your pretentious ass down. No one heard that, and if they did ill make it seem like your the one who pushed me into the lockers." She let out an ugly giggle. "Haven't you learned your lesson yet? You're all alone, finally, and nothing you say will convince anyone that you're right. You've finally lost."

Marinette stayed quiet as Lila laughed. Only glaring at her with all the hatred she could muster.

"Soon, Adrien will be my boyfriend then you'll truly be alone and ill have everything you've ever wanted." Lila looked psychotic, but Marinette continued to glare.

"You may have my friends, but your lies will fail one day. And I won't be a part of your sheep. You may be winning now but you'll never truly have won."

This agitated the sausages haired girl cause she stopped laughing and balled her hands in a fist.

"Oh Marinella. Sweet, naive Marinelle. Why can't you just accept defeat? How many times must I show you how trash you really are?" her last word was enunciated as she sent a kick towards Marinette leg. She moved just in time but this made Lila even angrier. She let out a frustrated shriek, slapping the bluenette across the face. This seemed to satisfy her as she turned on her heel and walked away, not saying another word.

Marinette just huffed and flattened her clothes down before leaving for the day. But little did they know someone had seen that interaction. A certain blonde model, a certain superhero, who had watched everything go down, but did nothing.

.
.
.

"Plagg, I knew it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad."

Adrien was pacing in his room, after seeing what happened he realized that Lila was worse than she seemed. Adrien only ran his fingers through his hair and continued to pace. "What do I do?"

Plagg only rolled his eyes as he scarfed down another camembert slice. He loved his charge, he really did, but sometimes this kid was just dense. "I don't know, kid. Maybe, help her?"

Adrien rolled his eyes back and finally sat down on his couch.

"Well yeah, but like.. How?"

Plagg stared at him with a straight face. And blinked. Slowly.

"Maybe.. Tell someone? Confront Lila? Tell the other kids in your class? A teacher? Comfort Pigtails? There's a lot of things you can do to help, kid."

"If I confront Lila, she could become an akuma again, and you remember the last time." he shuttered remembering Volpina, then laid fully on his couch.

"I feel like such a bad superhero too. There was an akuma earlier today and I didnt even notice until the class talked about it. And after seeing Marinette get hurt, I didn't do anything."

"Yeah, maybe you should have done something." Plagg deadpanned.

Adrien huffed a bit, hoping his kwami would have comforted him and told him he was a good hero, but no matter.

Suddenly, Adrien got the brightest idea.

"Your right Plagg, and I still can. Plagg, Claws Out!"