13

You scanned the woman up and down before you spoke "Excuse me mysterious woman, I appear to be lost. Could you help me find a way to return to Liyue Harbor?". The woman stared at you, confused. 

"It seems my previous statement did not clear the situation. Allow me to rephrase. I appear to be deserted in a remote location and I am now wondering how to return to modern civilization" You explained

"No, I heard you the first time" The woman said "I was just wondering why a kid like you ended up lost here". "WHY IS EVERYONE MISTAKING ME FOR A KID?!" You shouted "I AM (Your Age). THAT IS BASICALLY AN ADULT".

The woman quickly covered your mouth as you blurted out loudly. She spoke in a silent and soft voice "Hush. Look, I'll give you the directions to Liyue Harbor. I just need you to be silent". You slowly nodded as the woman release her hand from your mouth. "Good". She points towards west of your current location "Keep walking. As long as you go straight, you'll be in Liyue Harbor".

You look at the direction pointed at the woman and nodded. Before you could thank her however, a knife suddenly flew towards the tree behind them. "Crap..." She muttered "They found me..."

Choice:

"WOAH ARE YOU IN A SECRET MISSION OR SOMETHING???" (Go to Chapter 18)

Or

"The heck was that" (Go to Chapter 25)