43

Suddenly, from behind you, you felt a quick breeze run through. You look around seeing no one, as Yelan slowly reveals herself from her disguise, already trapping Bob in her strings. "I told you to be quiet!" She shouted. "I HAVE A STICK! I'M FINE!" You said. 

Bob then broke free from her strings and grabbed a nearby claymore. He swung the claymore and slammed it on Yelan. Yelan quickly dodged it "I'LL HANDLE BOB! YOU LEAVE!". 

"OH HECK NO!" You shouted "NOT WHEN A BADASS FIGHT IS ABOUT TO START"

You look around and found a stacks of logs. You walked to it and sat on them as you watch the fight between Yelan and Bob. Bob swung his claymore again and this time, he threw it towards Yelan. Yelan jumped on the claymore and pulled out her beautifully designed bow

She pulled the string and shot out hydro arrows towards Bob. Bob covered himself from the arrows with his arm. He ran towards his claymore and grabbed it. He slammed the claymore on Yelan again and as she dodges it, Bob grabbed her by the neck and pinned her on the wall. Yelan grunted "Tch... What am I going to do now..." 

"Say a cool one liner" You shouted from the sidelines

"I- What?" Yelan asked in confusion

"Say a cool on liner"

"I.. er... the dice will decide your fate" She said as she spat out a dice from her mouth and shot it towards Bob's eye. Bob dropped Yelan down as he rubbed his eye. 

Yelan grabbed the dice on the ground "I forgot I have that in there"

She ran behind Bob and pulled her bow's string and shot out a big hydro arrow to his back. As it hits, Bob's body dropped to the ground. 

You stood up from your seat "When did you swallow a dice...?". "Right before I fought Bob actually. Quite the perfect timing" Yelan said. 

"Nah it's probably just plot device and Deus Ex Machina at work" You said

"...What?"

"Nevermind"

Yelan opened a hidden door on the floor, covered by a greasy carpet. She grabbed the object inside, revealing it was a golden treasure chest "Well, now my mission is over. Now to return the chest" She turned to you "You there, you're quite the amusing kid. How about you come with me?"

Go to Chapter 44