23

"Y/N, as thanks for helping us out, would you like to join our Feast?" Houzhang offered. "Are you sure?" You asked "Won't I be a bother?". "It's fine!" Jiehu said "We can explain stuffs to them and I'm sure they'll welcome you right in!". "Well if it's fine then... LEAD THE WAY OLD MAN!" You shouted. Jiehu and Houzhang chuckled as they picked up the cauldron and headed towards Mt. Aocang.

As soon as you arrive, you're greeted by string lights lighting up the valley, tables serving lots of delicious food and other guests have arrived as well including a tall girl wearing glasses, a girl with blue hair and horns, another girl with long braided white hair, an old lady, a small girl wearing green and another with a talisman stuck on her head.

The lady with glasses notices your arrival and walked up to the three of you "Mountain Shaper. Moon Carver. You've returned". 

She chats with Jiehu and Houzhang before noticing your presence "Who's this human?"

She chats with Jiehu and Houzhang before noticing your presence "Who's this human?". "This is Y/N. They helped us make the bamboo shoot soup and as a thank you, we invited them to the feast" Jiehu explained as he put down the cauldron. "Interesting... My name's Xianyun. Though this is a family feast, One does not see any reason why you can't be joining. Hope you enjoy yourselves!"

"Thanks!" You said

"This is quite the lively feast" You commented. Xianyun chuckled "Is that so? One's glad". "Let me introduce you to the guests" Xianyun said. "That one is Ganyu, Shenhe, Madame Ping, Yaoyao and Qiqi"

The girl with long braided hair walked up to Xianyun next "Should we start the feast master?". Xianyun looked around "Is Zhongli not here?". Ganyu shook her head "Mr. Zhongli hasn't arrived yet". "Hmm..." Xianyun muttered. She turned to Jiehu and Houzhang "You two. Pick up Zhongli in Liyue Harbor".
     "What?" Houzhang asked "Why us?"
     "Who else?" Xianyun said

Choice:

"I can get him" (Go to Chapter 31)

Or

"Sucks to be you two" (Go to Chapter 37)