26

(Ok, roll for stealth)

You and Gaming tip-toed your way towards the exit, which is a bad idea because you stand out even more. And so, you're caught by Gaming's family. 

Immediately, you two were swarmed by literally ALL of Gaming's aunts and uncles. "Gaming!" One said "You've finally visited us! How've you been dearie?". Gaming chuckled nervously "Haha... I'm doing fine auntie...". One whacks him with a cane "You look skinny. Have you been eating well?". "Yes uncle, I ate three dimsums every day like you told me". Gaming moved closer to you and whispered "See what I mean?". You nodded slowly as you continue watching Gaming being bombarded by questions by his unusually large family members. 
    "How many relatives do you have?"
    "56"
    "THE HECK- 56?!"
    "And those are JUST my aunts and uncles"
    "Oh boy..."

One of them turned to you "Gaming, who's this?". "Oh, this... is Y/N! We've recently met" Gaming explained. You put your hand on Gaming's shoulder "We became besties right away!". One of Gaming's aunts laughed "Well, a friend of Gaming is a friend of ours. How about you two come for a small dinner before Lantern Rite?"

You slowly turn your head towards Gaming who was obviously whispering "No"

Choice:

Accept the Invitation (Go to Chapter 34)

Or

"We have a job to do" (Go to Chapter 36)