15

You, Jiehu and Houzhang start finding the bamboo shoots quickly but as the day went on, they only found 5 bamboo shoots. And you're the one who found all 5 of them. The three of you reconvene at the arranged location in Jueyun Karst. 

"Well" Jiehu said "It's better than nothing... right...?". "It's almost sundown!" Houzhang exclaimed "We need to make the soup quick!". "But we need 10 more" You said. Houzhang ignored you and quickly pulled out a cauldron and started the campfire

 Houzhang ignored you and quickly pulled out a cauldron and started the campfire

You three look at the abomination that is the disgusting soup you just made. You three look at each other "Ok ok. Calm down" Jiehu said. "Maybe we can buy cereal and convince her it's soup!"
    "You can't do that!" You protested
    "Why?!"
    "Because cereal isn't soup!"
    Jiehu gasped "ONE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS FOUL SLANDER"

Before you could defend yourself further though, you hear the sound of footsteps. You look behind you and saw a tall woman wearing glasses "MOUNTAIN SHAPER! MOON CARVER!".

 You look behind you and saw a tall woman wearing glasses "MOUNTAIN SHAPER! MOON CARVER!"

As she calls them, Jiehu and Houzhang both looked startled and terrified. They slowly turned to the voice "Cloud Retainer..." Houzhang called "Fancy seeing you here...". 

"One can say the same" the woman said. She looked at you "Hm? Who's this?". She walked closer to you and introduces herself "Nice to meet you. One's name is Xianyun". "Umm... I'm... Y/N..."

"BACK TO BUSINESS" The woman shouted back to Jiehu and Houzhang "Where's the final dish for the feast?". 

You looked at Jiehu and Houzhang as you prepare your magnificent escape "You two got this right? See you neve-" before you could attempt your endeavor though, Jiehu quickly pulls your shirt, stopping you on your tracks. 

Xianyun sighed "One will ask once again. Where. is. the. soup?"

Choice:

You give her the soup (Go to Chapter 28)

Or

You make some horrible explanation on why it's not your fault (Go to Chapter 19)