Chapter 2 : A Killer and Lawyer

Leila's Pov

"Hell-"

"Meet me at Annex Mall ASAP"

"Hey, I'm doing something-"

"I need you righ-"

"Okay, okay, I'm on my way."

I called one of my trusted friends. Paul Cardones.
A laywer friend of mine.I have a plan. I already gathered informatiom about him.

What he likes, dislikes and admires in women. My whole body shivers when my mind tells me that I am just like a stalker.

Ugh I hate this job.Kidding aside I like this job apart from the money, I can still find him.

The person I've been looking for for a long time. The person who caused me to do this

. "Hey! You're spacing out again!"

"I know you are beside me, I smell your perfume."

"You creep me out! Wait, why do you need me when you look like you're in good shape?!"

"As a guy, you are loud as f*ck."

"You really have a mouthful woman!"

"I am who I am. I can't change that."

"Yes you can! If you want to!"

"Whatever, anyways I have a date tomorrow and I need to buy clothes, jewelry and also I have to do make over."

I saw a disgusting smile plastered on his face.

"Will you be a good gir for reall?"

"Your wish"

"Ehhh? So what if you do these girly things plus you don't have any girl friends? Like what the hell. Why am I the one asking to help you?!"

I sighed.

"I don't have any female friends. Well I do have a friend but I don't know if he's a gay or guy. Oh I remembered he confessed his feeling with me but I rejected him."

"I pity that guy! One sided love is so painful."

"Like yours?"

"oh shut up"

I am about to light my cigarette when he grabs it in my hand.

"Dude what the hell?"

"You didn't learn your lesson! There's a sign here. Don't smoke don't you know how to read? Oh! Scratch that don't you know to follow the rules?!"

"Fuck those rules."

He laughed.

I bet he remembered again why and when we met.

Some old lady sent me to jail. What the cause? I jaywalk.

Tss I knew she's just mad because I didn't help her cross the street.

I didn't help her because I didn't want to. I just focus on myself rather than helping someone.

And my organization picked me an outstanding attorney, we became friends and that's him in front of me laughing like an idiot.

"Done laughing?"

"Sorry I can't help it."

I just raised my right eyebrow at him.

"Okay chill, let's go buy clothes sissy!"

He tried to grab my hand but I only glared at him. He just raised his two hands signs that he gives up.