𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Day 4's a luck, or a curse? ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

The morning sun filtered through the blinds, giving just enough light to reveal the outline of  Beomgyu's face. His brown eyes slowly open to reveal an expression of contentment. A yawn escaped his lips, and he stretched out his arms, ready to face the day.

He got up from his bed, ready to start his day's duties, heading to the bathroom to get ready for University.

It was now the Day 4 of Making Yeonjun fall for him.

Last night was pretty eventful to say the least, Beomgyu slept in the bus, got lost at a random stop, his phone died, he got kissed by Yeonjun and they had a small chat as well before Yeonjun went to sleep in his room.

So, Beomgyu was quite excited for today.

“I'll try to initiate physical touch today! He won't mind, would he? I mean, he already kissed me..” Beomgyu mumbled to himself, a giggle escaping his lips as he thought about the kiss. Was he down bad for his husband? Yes. Did he care that he sounded weird for it? Absolutely not.

Beomgyu came downstairs after getting ready for University, watching the maids already serving breakfast, and Yeonjun being present there wearing his usual work suit as well.

Beomgyu made his way inside as well, greeting Grace a “Goodmorning” with a smile, and sat beside Yeonjun today, hoping that he would say something to initiate a conversation with him.

When he noticed Yeonjun not saying anything, he thought of taking his chance and starting the challenge by holding his hand to initiate the conversation.

You can do it Beomgyu!” He thought to himself, and slowly shuffled a little closer on his seat to Yeonjun, so that he could hold his hand, but he suddenly felt nervous.

What if he pulls his hand away?” He thought, nervousness taking over his bravery.
But I have to try or else the challenge won't last long.” He finally gathered his courage, and looked down at Yeonjun's hands...finally grabbing it after a minute of contemplation.

Yeonjun got startled from the sudden touch, and looked back at Beomgyu, raising his eyebrows.

“Is this your attempt at the challenge?” He asked, rather softly today.

Beomgyu breathed a sigh of relief at that. He didn't say anything harsh or push him away, maybe he's getting somewhere?

“Uh... Yes... It's the fourth day so I decided to go slow. Just... Holding hands at first.”
He replied as he continued to keep holding Yeonjun’s hand and made eye contact with him, feeling his heart flutter.

“I see.”
Yeonjun hummed, and didn't swat his hands away, holding it as well, now eating breakfast while holding Beomgyu's hand. If he was feeling little butterflies flying around in his stomach from holding Beomgyu’s warm hands in his, you don't need to know that.

Beomgyu smiled when Yeonjun didn't refuse the hand-holding. He couldn’t believe that he didn't shrug him off and felt more confident now, so he decided to have small talk.

“Can I ask you a question?” Beomgyu asked, hoping Yeonjun would say yes and won't get annoyed. It was going good so far, he didn't want to ruin it.

“Yes.” Yeonjun replied in agreement, Beomgyu asked him to be less harsh while doing the challenge, and he'll give him that.

“Better not be a nonsense question.” He added.

Beomgyu laughed a little bit, and thought about the question for a moment, before he decided to ask. He realised that he has to start being more bold and risky with Yeonjun, in order to succeed in the next 30 days.

“Is it okay if I ask you some more personal questions in the coming days? I promise I won't take your time and disturb you a lot.” He asked softly. He wanted to know Yeonjun better, because even though being married for a whole month, he barely knew anything about Yeonjun’s personal life and preferences. Yeonjun never answered any questions Beomgyu asked him, so he saw it as a chance and took it.

“Depends on how much you can make me open up with you.”
Yeonjun answered, putting his cutlery down.

“He's stepping up the game now huh?” Yeonjun thought, a smirk forming on his face. Beomgyu looked nervous and he was having fun seeing his face like that. “This is gonna be fun.”

Beomgyu felt happy when he openly told him that it depends on him. If he plays his cards right, then he could succeed easily.

“Good job Beomgyu!” He cheered himself mentally. He has to be persistent and determined. His hopes were lifted up now.

He smiled at Yeonjun and said,
“Alright, then I hope I can make you open up with me. So, it is fine if I start asking some more personal questions starting from tomorrow?

“Depends on how comfortable I feel with you tomorrow.” Yeonjun replied with a smirk, having fun playing this game now. Yesterday was a mess because of Beomgyu, now he'll make him a mess.

Beomgyu laughs a little too. He realised that it's tough to get to know him better, because he always refused questions about his life in the past month. But it's okay. He's going to continue trying if it means he can succeed in this challenge.

“Yeah, I'll try to make you feel comfortable when I ask you the next personal question tomorrow. Could I ask you one question today? I know you allowed me to do only one task a day, but please?” Beomgyu asked, making puppy eyes which Yeonjun found funny, but agreed anyway.

“Only one.”
He answered, focusing back on his food.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, seeing how his personality is so straightforward. He asked himself, “Why am I feeling more flustered, just by holding his hand? What kind of man is he... "

Beomgyu was thinking about the question to ask. He wanted to know about Yeonjun's past for a very long time, so he asked very casually and softly.

“May I know... Have you always been like this? I mean, not caring about Human relations and Love? Or has it changed recently?” He asked gulping in nervousness.

He looked at Yeonjun for answers, but when he was met with silence, he regretted asking him this.

I didn't fuck up asking that question, did I?”

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Finally wrote the chapter y'all were asking me for😭😭 Sorry if it's not upto y'all's expectations yet, I promise we're getting to the main part very soon.

Also WTF THANKYOU FOR THE 4K READS THIS IS INSANE? Y'all fr be reading the crap I write😭😭I feel like it's not good enough and still y'all like it sm! I'll do my best to make this book worthy of your time Luvs😤

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed reading the chapter! Curious about Yeonjun's past? We'll see that in next chapter 😏 Till then, see ya! Take care byeee<3
-Rin💗