The last days of the Voyage

[Holech's POV]

Chaos, it was the only thing I could describe the situation...it went from joyous to panic, we heard a loud growl before a roar rang across the ship causing everyone to go haywire.

They didn't think we were literally just below the first dragon's nest!

And so here we are, everyone only has one goal in mind, avoid the first dragon at all cost, although I think it already failed, I looked up just down below, I saw the ocean moving in a strange bubble like pattern, this was the first dragon...

Damn it! Just as we were about to be able to land at Fortis Petra!

I gritted my teeth before hurriedly running to Iskyrós, he was actually commanding the fleet really well, but I could still see fear in his movements.

Stopping just beside him I asked him.

"Iskyrós, what are we gonna do" he could only mutter one word the sent shivers down my spine.

"Pray..."

Haha.... we're fucked... That was the only thing I could say to describe tohe situation... Leaving Iskyrós behind I started searching for diana, after stargazing with her I think she returned back to our room. Yes she probably did! I need to hurry.

I quickly went and ran to my room to check on Diana if she's alright, I can't help but feel uneasy whenever I'm not with her...damn it!

Opening the door to our room, I shouted her name, but only to see two bags, one mine the other, hers....wait-

Just then, worry creeped upon my shoulders causing me to instantly look everywhere in the room for her but there was no sign that she was here...don't tell me—

I made my way back at the stormy deck at the top, looking everywhere for her, she must know it's dangerous right! Just then, I saw her looking at the dragon who was essentially encircling the ship, I went up to her and tapped her shoulders...

"Diana! What are you doing here, it's dangerous" I said, worry in my voice as I she quickly turned around to face me before smiling and replying.

"Sooo... what's the plan" she said so nonchalantly...how... how can she stay calm during these times? That was the question I could only ask myself as I eyed her up and down, top to bottom.

I facepalmed before looking around everywhere to find a way so that the dragon won't destroy the ship, even Iskyrós who was sternly commanding his crew was trying to find a way out... there's only one thing I could do...

I walked over to Diana again, and she looked at me in the eye before she nods...

"Everyone! Hold on tight! We're teleporting!" I said quickly as I hold a nearby beam of the ship, Iskyrós and the crew also grabbed onto something to prepare the upcoming spell.

With that, Diana took off her earrings, which were made of diamonds to the floor of the ship before, it started shaking.

Sacrifing important and valuable things is the way of magic here, the more valuable it is, the more powerful the spell can be casted!

I tightly gripped the beam as I felt the whole ship rumble, it's starting!

Holding out my hand to reach for Diana, she accepted it quickly as we the first dragon pouncing on the ship.