Map Changes

[Holech's POV]

"Ehh...." I looked at the map again to confirm my suspicions. I was right; the map really needed some changes.

Currently riding a merchant wagon with Diana, she was gushing about the time when she first met her cousin. She was very pleased when I accompanied her.

"Hey, Diana, I have a question," I said as she listened carefully to what I was about to say.

"I'm listening..."

"Alright, so... what's the thing with Fortis Petra and mountains?" I questioned before she stared at me with a comically surprised expression. Hey! I didn't even ask anything unusual...

But then again, I'm an otherworlder. She sighed before she told me a brief summary about Fortis Petra and mountains.

"Basically, the continent was created by Natar, the god of Smithing. The continent was a barren wasteland, but then, Natar moved the dwarves who were undoubtedly outcasts by the elves, and now they live here."

She continued speaking

"Oh, a warning, by the way! Dwarves don't like humans that much!" She said with a smile on her face. Oy oy oy! You didn't tell me that!

I swear... Diana can be a handful sometimes... but right now, I could see a bridge just in front. Huh... the map really needs changes... Let's go and rest for a bit.

"Diana, I'll rest for a bit, wake me up when we reach the Capital," I said, dozing off as I leaned towards her shoulders, which she wasn't bothered by.

I wonder how many memories I'll be able to make...

I think we should doze off now... slowly closing my eyes as I let sleep take over my body.

=====

"Wake up! Holech!" Shouted Diana as my eyes shot open to see a vast city from the distance upfront. This was...

Fortis Petra's main city...

"Cathabus...", I said as I marveled at the sight of the city. The walls were crossed like that of swords having a duel. The smoke from each shop indicated there were a lot of weapon-smiths in the city and most importantly.

the castle was huge, incredibly so I could see its entrance from afar.

After some time, the wagon dropped us at the main city entrance, giving us a full view of the market of the city. Honestly, it was pretty amazing.

Walking around, I saw various things, an unexplainable kind of weapon that always shifted its handle. How is that even possible?

Diana was pretty ecstatic with everything, even stopping from time to time. Wait, is that crystal bread, huh?

The marketplace was nothing short of amazing.

After some time, all was well and we went ahead and went to the castle.

To my surprise Diana got in easily as for me...

"Uninvited guests are advised to not enter" said one of the guards as both guards blocking the entrance blocked me, come on...